Not so bad

After finding the 'treasure' which was a box full of alcohol and weed, every one sat around a huge bonfire.

The treasure was found by John because his boyfriend,Mr 'sexy beast' who's name is Kevin, told him where it was so that they could have some 'quality time' together.

I didn't mind though, it gave me more time time to think about things.

" you want one?" A girl with red asks me holding out a blunt for me to take.

"No thanks " I say shaking my head. She shrugs and hands the blunt to someone else.

I look around the circle and see how everyone looks so care free and comfortable.

I don't fit in

There are couples cuddling and making out. Some people are dancing around the fire to the music playing.

I stand up and make my way to the beach to take a walk.

The waves are crashing on the shore in a gentle way creating a soft calming sound.

As I'm making my way down the beach with my shoes in my hand, I hear some sounds behind the bush.

I walk towards what sounds like an argument. What I see immediately stops me.

Thomas, Sandy and some other guy are having what seems to be a heated argument.

"So you've been seeing this dushbag while I was away!?" The guy shouts at Sandy.

"would you please just calm down!" Sandy screams back at him

"Calm down! Calm down?! How am I supposed to do that knowing that you've been fucking another guy when I only left for a week?! One fucking week Sandy! ?" The guy shouts again.

I look at Thomas to see that he has a bored face.

"Look, I never cared about her anyway so you can keep the bitch, I was planning on leaving her anyway." Thomas says in a bored tone. Leaving Sandy with a shocked and hurt expression and the guy with an angry look.

I see he's about to turn so I quickly turn around and start walking away.

Well that was unexpected.

I keep walking until I see a small hill. Making my way to it I sit down and look out at the sea and the now setting Sun.

I let out a loud sigh and take in the beautiful scene.

"I see you like eavesdropping " a voice says behind me.

Turning around I see Thomas standing behind me with his hands in his pockets and he's starting at the view I was just looking at.

My face starts to heat up.

Damn he saw me.

"Uh. ..I don't know what your talking about." I say turning back around.

He chuckles. "Your in denial too I see" he says taking a seat to my right.

I keep quiet this time.

"Wendy..right, your the one that helped me at the library" He states looking at me.

Unable to hide the Shock on my face I voice out my thoughts.

"You remember me?" I ask

He remembers me?

Another chuckle escapes he's sexy kissable lips.

Sexy kissable lips?! Really Wendy ?

"Yeah. Your also my sister's friend too right which is something I should congratulate you for since she's a storm to be tamed. I still don't know how Luke deals with her." He says shaking his head as if he really doesn't know how Luke deals with Tiffany.

I let out a laugh that I couldn't contain.

"I don't know, I mean I think they are a pretty cool couple regardless of how bossy Tiffany is. She's a good person." I say looking at the Sun setting.

It's quiet for a while before he speaks again.

"Yeah" is all he says.

I turn to look at him to find him starting at me in a weird way.

I stare back at him for a while. Looking into his beautiful eyes that have a unique colour to them. There's green yellow and a little bit of blue.

I could look into them all day if I could.

I quickly turn back to look at the view before I start getting weird.

"It's beautiful" Thomas comments.

"Yeah. I like how the colours blend together and the way the star's start to twinkle a bit. It is indeed beautiful and mesmerizing." I say

It's weird really. Kinda creepy actually how I'm finding it easy to talk to Thomas. How I feel sorta of comfortable around him.

"So you like sunsets? " he asks.

"Yeah and sunrise's something about them is calming." I say

It's quiet again, but a comfortable silence.

"I see what you mean. It is calming "
He says learning back to rest in his arms.

"Your not the party type I'm guessing so why are you here?" He asks looking at me.

I chuckle and cross my legs.

"Tiffany" I say answering his question.

"Ah... of course Tiffany" he lets out a small laugh too.

I'm starting to like his laughs

"Yup" I say

He stands up and pats the sand off his pants and arms. He starts walking away but stops to look back at me

"Well are you coming with or what " he asks.

I stand up and start walking towards him.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me.

"I'm going to teach you how to loosen up a bit and show you how fun these parties can be" he replies with a sexy smirk on his face.

God why is he so sexy?