You know my name?

Thank you so much for reading this story. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that there is someone out there reading my story. This is my first book So please please please vote and comment , it motivates me to keep writing. Okay sorry for the hold up .....carry on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By lunch time I had already had enough of the day. Everyone was too energetic for my liking. The only class we started doing a bit of work in was ,wait for it

Math

Mrs Flaron really needs to get a life. I feel like she keeps torturing us with math homework because her husband doesn't love her anymore.

But I don't blame the poor man really cause Mrs Flaron is a hand full.

I put my belongings inside my locker and make my way to the library. I've always spent my lunch time at the library simply because I never have lunch or lunch money and I don't have anyone to sit with.

It doesn't bother me really, I've gotten used to it and I love spending 47 minutes in a room full of amazing books that can make me forget about my life.

I enter the library and find it empty like it always is. The teacher leaves it open for me cause she knows I always come here. I make my way to my usual spot and take out a book to read.

As I am reading the first chapter ,I hear the library door open and a pair of footsteps coming my way. I close my book softly so that the person does not hear me.

Who is it? I mean no one ever comes to the library during lunch. No one. So whoever this person is must be new.

The persons footsteps come closer and I close my eyes hoping that I turn invisible.

"Shit! You scared the hell out of me!! What are you doing here?"

I look up to see Greek God looking at me like I'm a ghost.

"I uh...I sit here? I sit here..... so yeah"
I stuttered.

"You sit here? Oh yeah your the girl that works here right? Willow? Oh right Wendy "

I stopped

I stopped breathing the second he said my name.

He knows my name?

My name? ! He knows my name ?!

How?

" You know my name? " I ask after learning how to breathe again.

"Yeah, your name is Wendy right? The librarian said I should come ask you to give me an extra math book since I'm New here" He says looking everywhere but at me.

I felt a bit offended by the way he didn't want to look at me but ignored it.

"Oh uh... okay this way then" I tell him while I signal for him to follow me. I decided not to tell him that I don't work here and just give him what he needed.

I still couldn't get over the fact that he knows my name. I thought no one knew my name.

With a small smile on my face I reach to take the math book.

Greek God knows my name!

I turn to give it to him and find that he's not there. I'm sure he was following me.

"Hello? " I speak out . "Uh....I have your book!"

Silence

I start making my way back to where I usually sit and find him there holding the book I was reading.

" I got your book." I whisper out. He looks up at me and gives me a small smile that makes the butterflies in my stomach fly around.

"Oh thanks. I'm sorry I just got curious about the book" he says handing the book back to me.

"It's okay...." I say awkwardly. I hand him the book and he thanks me. He turns to leave and stops when he's at the door to look back at me.

"Thomas. My name is Thomas and it was nice meeting you Wendy " He opens the door and disappears.

I stand still in my spot and I am truly convinced that the universe has come to a complete stand still. If not ,my universe definitely had.

The bell rings signalling the end of lunch. I pack up belongings and head to the door.

For the rest of the day all that was going through my mind was Thomas.