Jealous

After getting  changed, Tiffany and I made our way downstairs,out the door and back into her car.

Tiffany looked beautiful wearing a tight floral Sun dress and a pair of wedges. She tried forcing me to wear a pair too ,but I refused for one very good reason.

Can't walk in them.

"Stop stressing Wendz, we're going to have so much fun." Tiffany says starting the car up and driving out the long driveway.

"Stop stressing?! I don't even know where we are going and I look like a prostitute in these clothes" I cried out.

"Oh shut up. You look sexy and beautiful. I told you don't worry about where we're going. Just trust me " Tiffany says rolling her eyes.

I sigh and decide not to argue with her. Im anything but beautiful let alone sexy.

Tiffany reaches out and puts her radio on. A song by One Direction plays and she lets out a groan. She presses the CD button and a song starts playing.

"Kissing in the hallway,turn off all the lights.." Tiffany sings along with the song. Well if you consider sounding like a dying mouse singing then that's what she's doing

Ignoring Tiffany's horrible voice, I start listening to the song and tapping my fingers to the beat.

Not bad

"Blood hits the pavements from your eyes ,under the street lights cause I've got you..." Tiffany screams the chorus out.

I start bobbing my head .

"What's the name of the song" I ask Tiffany. I like the song.

"L.A.F by Broods, it's nice right?" She asks with a huge grin on her face.

I nod and continue dancing to the song

"And I'll never get this feeling out of my head. And I never wanna be the one you forget.." Tiffany is now screaming at the top of her lungs and the laugh I've been containing bursts out.

"What are you laughing at" Tiffany asks laughing too.

"You....your. .vo...voice is horrible!" I finish off.

"Fuck you I sound better than beyonce" Tiffany says with a serious expression.

I laugh harder

Next thing I know the car stops. I open my eyes still chuckling a bit.

There's a small beach house in front of me and from the looks of it there's a party.

"Do I really have to go?" I ask Tiffany in a pleading voice.

"Stop whining would you? Your going to have fun okay?" She says in a playful voice.

Tiffany opens her door and steps out of the car.

Okay. Go out there and have fun. Celebrate the birthday you never had.

At the thought of my birthday my face visibly frowns. Tiffany, standing outside of the car ,notices that I haven't made a move to leave and leans down to look at me.

"Hey, I know your hurting and nervous but I bought you here to leave your worries behind and finally be you. You here to celebrate the  eighteenth birthday party you never got." Tiffany says to me in a sincere voice. "Your ready?" She asks

I take a deep breath in

You can do this Wendy.

"Yes"I say nodding my head.
Opening the door of the car,I step out of the car. Tiffany and I start making our way to the beach house.