Bad luck? Bad life

By the time the last bell rings I'm already out the door. This day has been hell ! I couldn't get Thomas out of my mind.

It felt like his name was the only word in my dictionary.

Thomas Thomas Thomas

You know what's worse? Everyone kept talking about him. Everyone! So you could imagine how hard it was for me to at least get him out of my head.

As I'm about to cross the street a car comes speeding by almost hitting me while its at it. I look to see who the person was and see that it's Sandy Lukesworth. The schools most worshipped bitch.

Sandy Lukesworth is this schools 'it' girl. She dates the hottest guys and gets invited to the greatest parties in town. Everyone, except me, want to either be her or be friends with her. The guys want to fuck her (majority has already) or be known by her.

Sandy stops her car and a part of me thinks that she's stopping to apologize to me.

Boy was I wrong.

Sandy got out of the car and ran straight to someone. A guy? The guy puts his arms around Sandy and gives her a tight hug. When Sandy pulls away from the guy It takes time for me to notice who he is and when I do my heart shatters.

Thomas

I stand and watch as they converse and laugh. Sandy is with Thomas.
Obviously I mean look at them. The way he's face looks so relaxed and happy and the way Sandy's hand is touching his chest. They are clearly together.

I look away from the heart breaking scene and make my way to the bus stop just as the bus arrives.

On the ride back home , I keep telling myself that I shouldn't be hurt by this and that it's obvious for Sandy and Thomas to be together. They are both good looking and are practicaly made for each other.

What was I thinking? Thomas would neverin a million years even think of dating me. He probably even forgot my name already.

The bus stops and I climb out of the bus. While I'm walking home ,I start thinking about what I'm going to eat for supper tonight.

I open the front door of the house and the usual smell of alcohol fills my nostrils.

Moms home

I enter the house and what I see stops me from going any further.

I see my mother lying on the floor with her face facing me. Her eyes starting straight at me but they look lifeless. She looks lifeless.

I walk up to her slowly. "Mom?" I whisper out. Going down on my knees I reach to feel her pulse and wait a while.

Nothing.

I look at my mother and wait for the tears to fall.but no tears fell.

How could I cry for a woman who never took care of me? Who never took me as her daughter? Who never loved me?

I start looking around the house for a phone to call the cops and find my mom's phone next to an open packet of cocaine.

She probably overdosed.

" 911 what's your emergency?" The lady on the line brings me back to reality.

"Hello? I want to report an overdose."
I say turning around to look at my mother'slifeless body.

"Who's the victim mam? " she asks again .
"My mother. I think she's dead."

After the lady tells me to stay calm and that police are on their way, I hang the phone up and drop it to floor.

"Well happy birthday Wendy" I whisper to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi beautiful people. I'm trying to push to update this story everyday but if I don't I'll make sure I double update the next time I do. And THANKS again for reading my story