first day

I get to my locker and take out a note pad and a pen. Since it's the first day, we don't really do much work. The teachers let us talk and do whatever we want as long as we don't make a noise.

But we do make a noise. A lot of it.

I look at the schedule we got last year for this year. Double English. I sigh and make my way to Mr Baxter's class. I hate his classes.

Mr Baxter is the most creepiest teacher in this school. Probably the whole of Miami. Hell, he could even be the world's most creepiest teacher.

He loves starring at us like we're a meal from Burger King and we're his last meal. He sometimes even drools. Yeah, its that bad.

I enter the classroom and there are a few people in the class sitting at the back. Nobody in front.

I don't blame them though. I mean who would want to sit in front of Mr Baxter and have him stripping your clothes off with his eyes? Yup....Nobody.

I make my way to the back as well and sit at the corner right next to the window where I can see our football field perfectly.

I take my headphones out and go to my slow songs playlist. My love by Sia plays and I put the volume on the highest.

Someone behind me taps my shoulder and signals for me to look forward.

Mr Baxter was saying something so I took my headphones out and pressed pause.

" how was your break?" He asked. "Awesome" "great!" " we went to...." " OMG the best, I met...." everyone answered different answers.

"Okay okay " Mr Baxter chuckled. " seems like everyone had a good summer"

Yeah if taking care of your drunk mum was considered a good summer.

"So I know it's the first day and you're all excited, you can talk but don't be loud" Mr Baxter said and sat down starting to look at the girl in front.

See what I mean. Creepy! !!

I put my headphones back on and started to sketch in my notepad. Just as I was about to finish, my pen fell.

I bent down to pick it up but it kept rolling away. "agg!" I stood up and saw that my pen had stopped at someone's foot. I lookup to see who it was and. ..

My heart started to beat so hard against my ribcage I was certain it was going to pop out of my chest.

Greek God.

I was staring at a Greek God.

He turned and looked at me. We stood there just looking at each other for a while before I broke the beautiful moment by opening my big mouth.

" Sorry" I said looking down at my all stars.

" What do you want !?" Greek God said in a harsh sexy tone.

Sexy tone? Really Wendy?

I bent down and picked it up. I held the pen in my hand and waved it around. " just came to pick up my pen" I whispered out before turning around and rushing to my seat.

I kept my head down for a while but I could feel eyes on me. I took a quick glance at him only to find him staring at me with a confused look on his face.

I looked at my notepad again and continued to sketch. ' I've never seen him before, he must be new. But he'sso hot. No Wendy stop it never will you ever get him' I thought to myself.

With the New thought in mind, I finished off my sketching just in time for the bell to ring . I stood up and my way to the door

This is going to be a long boring day