Running

Levi's POV

My eyes widened and the world seemed to slow down. My heart slowed down, and my phone dropped on the bed sheets. As I heard a noise outside, everything came back to me.

My breathing quickened. Sweat burdened my face and neck. Without thinking, I ran. I ran to the hospital after grabbing my phone.

I panted and breathed heavily. Wheezing and trying to catch my breath. Even tho I pushed on, my bare feet hitting the cold ground.

I then saw the large white building. The hospital. I ran even faster under the dark grey sky. Running inside quickly.

"I AM LEVI ACKERMAN AND I'VE COME TO SEE EREN JEAGER!!!!!" I screamed at a black haired girl. She looked up at me from her desk.

"Sir, please calm down. And you can't see Mr. Jeager right now. He is still in surgery." She says. "You can wait in the waiting room; he is room 364."

"Thank you." I panted harshly as I sat down. Waiting too see Eren. Oh, Eren. I'm so sorry.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed violently. People left me be as I did so. Pulling some of my hair I screamed in agony. Knowing I did this to my love. The love of my life.

The one to make me happy. The one to make me smile. The one to sooth my pain. The one...who made me cry.

"Eren. Please don't leave me this way."

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated yet. And sorry it was short. This story will be coming to an end soon. So get ready for it. I don't know about a sequel but I might do it. I'm not sure. But, please vote and comment.