That Certain Girl

Levi's POV

"Are you gay?" I asked getting right to the point. He seemed to be startled by this question and his cheeks turned bright pink.

"W-Wha? U-Um I-I uh..." he tried, stuttering over his words. As he tried he only embarrassed himself even more. He looked down and his face turned a dark shade of red, almost crimson.

"Its a yes or no question, Eren. Just answer it." I said getting impatiently annoyed.

"Y-No-Ye...Yes. Yes I am." he choked out. Breathing heavily after he said it. He looked away from my eyes, and buried his face in his hands.

"Good."

"Huh?" he said lifting his head up.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked stoically. Trying not to kiss him right there and then.

"Y-You mean on a d-date?" He asked shakily. I sighed in frustration.

"Yes Eren. On a date."

"O-Ok sure."

"Don't force yourself into it brat." I said with a bit of sorrow in my voice, but not enough for him to pick up.

"No, its just hard to confess, that I think you're good looking. I also l-like you."

"I do too. Otherwise why would I ask you out? Hmm?" I said slyly.

"Oh ya right. I knew that." he said laughing awkwardly at the end. Then he smiled sweetly. Ah...that perfect smile, it made me fall for him even harder.

"Come to the music room after school today. We can hang out then, ok?"

"Ok sure, i'm down for that."

"Ok that's good. Bye I guess." I said. We both walked back to our tables, not realizing that a certain girl heard everything, and was planning to break Eren's heart.