The 'New' Boy

Sorry about the pic. I had to. I know it has nothing to do with the story. But I had to share it with you guys...

Levi's POV

I went to school and sat down in my seat, depressed as hell. The teacher came in, and was smiling like it was nobodies business. What the fuck is she so happy about?!

"Good morning class!! Today we have a new student joining us!" She said. My ears perked up when I heard this. She motioned for a boy to come in. When he did my eyes widened as I saw him. Takashi Phantomhive.

"His name is Takashi Phantomhive. Please give him a warm welcome." The teacher asked. "You may sit next to Levi Ackerman over there." she said pointing to the seat next to me. Our eyes met, and I could see the sadness in his eyes, mixed with happiness. I sat up, and watched him sit down next to me.

"Hello, Mr. Ackerman." He said. He held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. I looked at it for a while not wanting to shake it, but the teacher cleared her throat.

"Mr. Ackerman, make good choices please." I glared at her and she sighed. "Now." She said sternly.

"Tch. Fine." I shook his warm hand. Memories of us as kids flowed through my head. "Hello."

"Long time no see Levi." He whispered so only I could hear. Tingles were sent down my spine, as his hands lingered onto my arm. I quickly pulled my hand away, and scooted farther away from him. WTF was that?! I could feel my face sink into a frown.

I heard some paper being placed on my desk; it had a note on it. Don't look so unhappy. I finally found you~ - T.C

My eyes widened once more. Finally found me?! Fuck!! I screamed in my head. I heard a chuckle come out of his mouth. I crumbled up the note and shoved it in my bag. I got up from my seat and started to walk out the door.

"And where do you think you're going Mr. Ackerman?" the teacher asked sternly.

"Bathroom." I said stoically. She sighed.

"Fine." I then left. I got to the men's room, and sighed. I then heard the door open and I saw Takashi standing there.

"L-Levi I found you!!" He said. Tears flowing down his face. I was then met with his arms as I stood there, but didn't hug back. Something about him irked me now. I can't stand him anymore so I let out a small growl.

"Let me go Takashi." I growled. I earned a hurt expression from him.

"Levi what is with you?!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I finally found you, and your just throwing me away like i'm nothing again?!" He almost screamed.

"Did you not hear what I said. I don't want you as a boyfriend, I thought of you as a friend." I said, emphasizing thought.

"T-Thought?" he asked, shaking.

"Yes. And I already have a boyfriend." I stated.

"Oh. I know." He said mumbling the last part, that I thought he said 'I know.'

"What was that last part?" I asked.

"N-Nothing. I'll just leave now Levi." He said. And with that he left, leaving me with a billion questions flooding my brain.

What have I got myself into?