Responding

Levi's POV

I started to flip out. Eren Jeager texted me!!!!! Ok ok. Calm down. Just...play it cool.

Eren: Hey Levi.

Me: Eren!!!!! IM SORRY!!

I texted and face palmed palmed. I was suppose to play it cool. Urg. Fuck my life. I waited and waited. I kept looking at my phone but I never got texted back.

I sighed and got up. I had laid there for 30 min but he hasn't texted me back.

Ding

You gotta be kidding me. Eren had texted me back and I looked at the screen.

Eren: I really hope you are. Levi why did you do it? Why did you break my heart?

I bit my lip. I couldn't respond to that! It's too heartbreaking and I didn't even know why I did it! But I had to respond or I'll loose him again. I love him to much to loose him and make him suffer.

Me: I'm sorry. I just really missed you. And it wasn't really forced but he just...led me I to it. I would've never did it! I swear!

I clicked send and hoped it would be enough for him. And we are on text so you can't see my face. I can't touch his and wipe away his tears. I knew he was crying. It was obvious.

Eren: Still Levi. I can't believe you. If it was forced then I'd forgive you. But it wasn't. Bye Levi. don't text me back.

I read the text and started to sniffle. "It wasn't my fault!!" I cried. Well it was but I never meant it to go that far! It was just a kiss! I wanted to know where you are! Wait! I can tell him that!

Me: Wait Eren! I did that to know where you were. If I didn't do that the I would've never seen you again! Try to understand!

Eren: ... Still. I hate you.

I sighed and gave up. I couldn't take it. I threw my phone at the wall and went to take a bath. I grabbed a knife on the way.

Sitting in the water filled tub I carved 'Eren' into my arm. Whimpering and mewling as I did so. "I love you." I whisper. I held the wrist up on the side and let the blood come out.

I leaned my head back and let the warmth consume me. With the pain.

When I got out I received a phone call from the hospital. About Eren Jeager. How he tried to commit...

Suicide

Hey guys! This story is coming to an end! Please vote and comment! Oh and go check out my new story! "Skin Deep" (Ereri). Go vote and comment on that! I can't wait for that one to take off! Go read it! Thank you~