The Past

The naming thing is done!! The 2 winners are "-Levi--Ackerman-" and "Kimomi!" Congrats! Everyone knows that in a person's story there must have a chapter with a character's past. You guys probably knew this was coming so...here it is.

Levi's POV (Levi is out of character...so just go with it)

I am sitting under a tree waiting for my friend. His name is Takeshi Phantomhive. He has light blonde hair and deep brown eyes, which sparkle in the light. I have been friends with him since first grade, and I am now in 6th.

"LEVI!!!" I hear a squeaky voice yell. I know that voice from anywhere. I look to my right, nothing, left, nothing. He jumps out and scares me i'm gonna- Before I could finish my thoughts I felt 2 hands grab my shoulder and yank me back.

"FUCK!!" I yelled. Takeshi started laughing. I glared at him, but he just laughed harder.

"I'm gonna KILL YOU!!" I yelled. I ran over to him and tackled him.

"AHH!! Levi STOP!!" He yelled. I started tickling him. His most ticklish part is him tummy. He was laughing so hard that he was crying. I stopped after he begged for me too. I smirked and let him go as he was coughing and laughing. I went back to my normal boring expression.

"Hey Levi. How are you?" He asked in his sissy voice.

"Shitty. You?"

"Levi don't be so rude! And i'm fine by the way." he scolded. We started to walk on the brick path. This is the day I will tell him. Not that I love him, no way, but that I am moving. I am moving to a different high school completely.

"Come on T.P hurry up. I need to tell you something important." I said, and walked a little faster.

Takeshi's POV

I caught up with Levi. My heart jumped when he wanted to ask me something, because today is the day I am going to ask him out. I have always liked him, since the day we met. We got to our destination, and sat down on the cool grass.

"Ok, there is something I need to tell you Takeshi."

"Same here. You first." I said. My palms were getting sweaty, as I shake slightly.

"Ok, here it goes. I'm moving." When Levi said those words my heart stopped. My breath hitched in my throat. I felt like I was gonna hyperventilate.

"Your m-moving?" I squeaked out.

"Are you deaf? Yes I am."

"Why?"

"Because I hate it here." When he said that my heart just bursted. Shattered. Gone. Tears were flowing down my face, but Levi didn't even seem to care. Why is he so cold?

"What did you want to tell me?"

" I-I wanted to ask...no just forget it."

"Urg. Just fucking tell me!" He said angered by my weakness.

"No I said nevermind!"

"Damnit Takeshi just tell me!!" He yelled.

"I WANTED TO ASK YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I screeched out. Levi's eyes widened in shock.

"Takeshi, i'm sorry. Even if I did stay here I'd say no. Because I think of you as a close friend, not my lover." He said in a hushed tone.

"Levi p-please don't say that." I begged.

"Takeshi stop. Don't make it harder than it already is for me."

"Hard for you?! How do you think I feel? I just poured out my heart to you and you don't even care!!"

"I do care, it's just that I don't like you that way."

"But I do!!"

"Takeshi stop ok? I am leaving so just leave me alone."

"Fine. But take this." I said handing him my favorite watch.

"Why?" He asked taking it in his hands.

"Just, so that you can remember me." I said softly.

"Ya sure." He slipped it on, in which it fit perfectly around his wrist. It gleamed in the light.

"Goodbye, Levi."

"Bye, Takeshi." We took our separate paths home. Tears slowly coming down my face.

"Levi I will make you mine. I don't care if you love me or not, I will make you."I said, with death voice. Rage built up inside me, I will find him and make him mine. I swear to it.

Please vote and comment...