Getting Eren Back

I hit 3k. Thank you everyone!! I am so happy and thrilled. Thank you so so much!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Levi's POV

For the rest of the day I stayed away from Takashi. I went home missing Eren. I tried calling him, and wondering around the city. I then knew that the only way to get Eren back was to find Takashi. I had to find him, and fast. Time was running out and I'm betting Eren couldn't take much longer.

I went to Takashi's place, and knocked on the door. The door creaked open and there was T.P. His hair messy, and pajamas on. "Hey Levi!!!" he said cheerfully.

"Shut up. Where's Eren?!" I yelled.

"Wow, nice to see you too." He took me inside. Before he could do anything I pinned him on the wall, and held his throat.

"You know damn right I can kill you. Where. Is. Eren?" I asked darkly.

"Levi, I'm not telling you. And why accuse me?" he says.

"Because, ever since you moved here, Eren went missing...I know it's you. Now TELL ME!!! Or i'll beat it out of you!!" I threatened.

"Haha. Thats no way to treat me Levi. I want you. If I have you, then Eren will come back."

"Your sick!!!" I dropped him.

"What would you do to me?"

"I would make you mine. You will belong to me." He said. My eyes widened.

"Eren isn't hurt right? Tell me that?! TRUTHFULLY!!!"

"Yes of course he's hurt. I almost killed him." He said looking at his nails.

"TAKASHI!!!" I screamed. I lunged at him, and punched his face in. When I was finished I picked him up and brought him to my house. I locked him in my bathroom and tied him to a chair. I then went to bed trying to think about my happiness.

Which I didn't have.

That was horrible!! This is getting really bad, and I might delete this story. I don't like where it's going. So IDK if I wanna delete it or not. T^T