Eren Jeager

Eren's POV

I turned the corner, but then bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry!" I panicked.

Looking down I saw a black raven haired man. With piercing grey and royal blue flaked eyes. His hair shiny and perfectly styled to an undercut that outlines his face perfectly. He was good looking, I must say that. But his size was something else.

He is shorter than me, which was so adorable to me. I looked at his face once more and realized it was stuck in a frown. His thin eyebrows furrowed and his eye looked bored, as a small sparkle made it hard to look away.

I snapped out of my trance, shaking my head a little. I gave him a quick smile and walked pass him wanting to leave before it got too awkward. But before I could he grabbed my arm.

Levi's POV

I looked at him for a while, but he then started to take his leave. Damn. I need to know who this boy is is. Without thinking I grabbed his arm. Shit. What am I going to do now?!

"What's your name?" I asked. Really? That was the best you could do?

"Um...Eren? Eren Jeager. What's your's?" he asked softly. A small blush adorning his plump cheeks. Even though he already knew my name.

"Levi Ackerman." I released his arm, turned and walked away. My chest was beating fast as a bead of sweat ran down my cheek that startled me. I wiped it away quickly and went back to my thoughts. I have to make him mine, I have to...

For the rest of the day, I did nothing but school work. Everything went back to normal, except for my thoughts. I was figuring out a way to make him mine.

This was going to be harder than I thought. I don't even know if he is gay or not. Well there is only one way to find out because I'd have to ask him.

I am gonna update every chapter today, or at least try to ok? But i'll do the smut chapter last. That one will be the hardest to redo. Thank you and I love you all. Please vote and comment! :)