I Will Get You Back Eren

Levi's POV

"Hey Eren I need to go ok?"

"No!! Levi..." Eren whined. Yes, I needed to go home to my house. It is a sunday after all and we still have school. I sighed, and held his face in my palm.

"Eren don't be brat." I scolded. "I need to go and you know that. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. Giving him a quick kiss. But before I could turn around Eren grabbed my wrist and I was met with his neck. He gave me a big hug, in which I returned.

"By, Levi." He said in a soft voice. I grabbed my things, and walked out. I went home and ate some dinner. It was small tho, then I took a much needed shower. (If ya know what I mean) Even when I lathered my body twice and hair I still smelt like Eren.

I walked out drying my hair, with a towel around my waist. I got into my sleeping pants. They are red and black plaid. I don't sleep with a top, so I don't grab another one. I flopped down on my bed, but before I could get comfortable the doorbell rang.

I grabbed a black shirt, and walked to the door groaning. I opened the door, and saw Eren.

"Yes?"

"You left this at my house." Eren said holding my jacket. How the fuck did I forget that?!

"Oh. Thanks." I said taking it. When I took it my eyes widened, and so did Eren's.

A sound of glass breaking was heard upstairs. Eren and my eyes drifted up to the ceiling, slowly. Another crash was heard upstairs. I slowly walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a sharp knife. Eren and I quietly walked up the stairs, not making a sound.

We stopped in the hallway, and waited for another sound. We didn't know what room the sound came from so we waited. Some rustling came from my room. Eren and I charged at the door, kicking it open to find...nothing?

Nothing at all, but a shattered mirror, and my glass cup on the ground. But my clothes were everywhere. I looked at my room in disgust. It was gross, and a mess. Eren sniffed the air, as we began to search the room for clues.

The only clue we found was a piece of clothing. It was a piece of a blue plaid shirt. The only person I know who likes to wear plaid shirts is Armin. But he would never do this. I know it...hopefully.

But when I was looking around I thought that whatever or whoever did this looked like they were looking for something. Because all my draws were emptied, and everything. I had nothing in my room that anyone wanted.

Eren and I walked around my bed. We saw nothing again. After we cleaned up my room I lead Eren down my stairs.

"Levi, I don't think you should be alone."

"Tch. Brat I'll be fine." I argued. I kissed him once more, and went to bed. I put a pocket knife under my pillow, and fell asleep. Nothing happened that night.

I woke up to my alarm, and went to school. My two courses went by fast in the morning.

I walked in the lunch room, and sat down at my table. Eren and his friends all came over to sit with us too. Eren sat across me, but gave me a stern face and so did I.

The day went by quickly, and I went home. But throughout today I felt like I was being watched.

I shook off the feeling and did my studies, then took a shower. I forgot that I had left my knife under my pillow last night. I walked into my room, and grabbed my pocket knife.

I have no idea what to do. I guess I'd have to play it cool, and forget it. Hopefully nothing shitty will/would happen. But I also want to know what happened, and who did it...

I called Eren, and waited for an answer. Eren picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. It's me Levi."

"Oh HI LEVI!!" Eren yelled.

"How are you?" I replied.

"Fine you?"

"I'm ok now that I am talking to you."

"Thats really gre-WHAT THE-" I heard Eren yell. I stopped walking, and started to panick.

"Eren? Eren?! EREN?!?!" I yelled through my phone.

"LEVI!! HELP M-" I heard Eren yell. But then the line got cancelled. All I heard the was the never ending beeping noise.

"EREN!!" I yelled. I then ran as fast as I could to Eren's house, praying I wasn't to late.

I arrived at Eren's house. I saw all of the house lights are on. I tried the door, but it was locked. I took a step back and kicked down the door. I'd pay for it later. When I walked in, the house was a mess. Everything was on the floor, and glass littered the ground.

"EREN!?" I yelled.

Silence

I ran through the house. I opened every room. But I found nobody. Not even a trace. Eren's window was open, and only the moonlight flooded in.

I smelt the air, I have smelt the scent in school today. But only today. It was a guys scent.

I remembered that it was in the hall. I clenched my fists, and gritted my teeth. Rage built up inside of me. I walked out of Eren's house. Before I exited I said...

I will find you, and you will fucking pay...