Dirty Dancing 눈‸눈

The chapters finally here! I hope you like it. R18!

Eren's POV

I slowly leaned down and kissed Levi passionately. It got heated slowly as I moved my hand to his delicate face and cupped his cheek. His hands slowly made their way to the back of my neck. Pushing my head down I decided to deepen the loving kiss. I slid my tongue out of my mouth and let it graze his lower lip. He opened his small mouth hesitantly, but he let me in. Our muscles collided as we enjoyed each others taste.

A small moan escaped his lips, as I explored him even more. He tasted sweet, and smelt like vanilla. My hands slowly slid down his body, and stopped at his shirt line. We parted, while a string of saliva connected us. Levi's eyes are clouded over with love, mixed with lust. I wanted him so badly, and I can see he wants me too.

"Eren please. Be gentle ok?" he asked in a soft voice. He slowly moved his body onto my lap, as I laid my body down on my bed. Heavy breathing filled the room, as he bent down to kiss me more.

Levi took control and dominated me with the kiss. Small sounds filled the room before he pulled away. A soft whine escaped my mouth as his warm lips left mine.

"Shh. You'll have more, just be patient baby." Levi cooed, sending shivers down my back. I put my hands on his hips and slid upwards, taking his shirt with me. I pulled off his shirt, and gasped softly. His body was defined to the max. As his 8 pack was easily seen, and his chest was tightly toned.

His arms were strong and his body was perfectly shaped. Levi took my hands and placed them on his abs. I moved my hands over his body, feeling each muscle under my hands. Memorizing his body.

"Damn." I whispered. Levi smirked, and took off my shirt. His eyes ran up and down my chest and stomach.

Levi's POV

I took off Eren's shirt, and looked at him. His body has a 6 pack, and he has beautiful arm muscles. His body is perfectly fit, making me want him more.

Eren's POV

I sat up with Levi on my lap, and kissed him once more. I then moved down his neck, and sniffed. The smell I have always known filled my nose. I wrapped my arms around his back, and licked his neck. He moaned, but quickly covered his mouth.

"Hey I want to hear you, so don't hold yourself back ok?" I whispered in his ear.

"F-Fine." Levi breathed out. I smiled and began my torture. I sucked at his neck, and ran my hands up and down on his neck. I moved to his ear, and licked the shell. Levi shivered, as my hands touched his body in new places no other human has touched before. I began to feel a bulge in my pants grew tighter. I also see his tent in his pants. (He must want the D!! >:3)

I then touched his nub, and pinched the other. Levi gasped and jolted up slightly as his sensitive body was played with. I then attached my lips to the pink bud, and nibbled on it. Nibbled then turned into sucks as I swirled my tongue around the bud. My fingers kneeding the other harshly.

"Mngh! Eren~"

"You like? More?"

"Yes! Pleasure m-me more!!" He begged. And so I did.

I licked down his body as I flipped us over, laying Levi down on his back. I hovered over him and made my way down my his pants. I slide them off and let my hand sink into his boxers. Stroking his member with my hand Levi mewled quietly.

"J-Just take them o-ff!" Levi begged, getting impatient. I agreed, and pulled down his pants with his boxers. I finally looked at his member that was dripping with pre-cum. I gripped it, and moved my lips to it. I licked the tip, teasing him. I stoked my finger on the top, over the slit, and the sides.

"E-Eren s-stop it." Levi said breathlessly. I thought he had enough. I then licked the top, and licked up the sides. I then took him in whole. Levi gasped, and arched off the bed. Squirming, and gripping the sheets, his head turned to the side, as I pumped him with my hand.

"E-Eren!! Ahhh!!" he moaned out. I smirked and bobbed my head up and down, with speed.

"EREN!! I-Im gonna..." He said. I then pulled away and made my way up his body, my hands lingering over him. I pulled my pants down, and saw Levi's face go red.

"Like what you see?" I cooed. Levi just nodded as he tried to relax.

"Suck." I said pushing 3 fingers to his lips. Levi took them in, and I pumped them in his mouth. He coated them with saliva. When he was done I took them out as multiple strings of saliva connected my fingers with his tongue. I made my way down to his defined and round ass, kissing him on the way down. I got there, and held his feet up. Draping them over my broad shoulders.

I moved my face to his hole, and licked it. I coated it with saliva, then rubbed my finger on his puckered hole. I then pushed one finger in. He gasped and he arched his back off the bed, and screamed softly.

"Shhh. It will pass." I said. I then pumped him with my middle finger, then added another finger, and another. Levi's hand covers his mouth with soft mewls escaping his lips, making me even more hard

When he was prepared enough I took out my fingers. A small gasp left his mouth, and he sighed. His eyes closed, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

I put his feet down, and moved to his face. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked in mine. I kissed away his tears, and put my hands on the sides of him. I rubbed my dick on his ass.

"Ready love?" I stroked his cheek. Levi nodded and gripped my body. I then slowly slid in. He cried out, with tears spilling out. I waited until he got used to me. He moaned and I moved slowly.

"Ahh Eren!!!" He cried.

Levi's POV

Eren rubbed his dick on my ass, then pushed in. A pain shot up my body It hurt like hell. So badly that I started to let tears spill out from my eyes. He waited for me to give him the green light. And when he did, he wasted no time. He moved slowly, then picking up his pace. Pulling out, then ramming back in.

"You're so tight baby!!" He grunted.

"AH EREN!!!" I cried out. Our bodies moving up and down together. His arm gave away, and our bodies smashed together. Sweat mixed with sweat as he moved. I held onto him like my life depended on it. Eren kissed me roughly, and slid his tongue in again.

He moved his way to my neck, and sucked.

"A-Ahh Eren!! Faster!! H-Harder baby please!!" I choked out. Wanting more, he went faster. I wrapped my legs around him, allowing him to go deeper.

He hit my prostate, making me go crazy. I arched off the bed and moaned again.

"AHHH!! E-EREN!! FUCK BABY YEAH!" I screamed out. Grunts left Eren's lips. I dug my face in his neck as he kept hitting my sweet spot. A knot formed in my stomach as I knew I was close.

"I-Im c-cumming baby!!" I moaned out. I scratched at his back. Making red lines.

"Me too!! Ahh!!"

Arching my back I screamed out Eren's name and gripped the sheets. As I came I covered our stomachs with hot white cum. I then felt my ass being filled with hot cum as Eren released inside of me.

He pulled out of me, and laid down next to me. With all of his strength he pulled me closer to him. Catching our breaths.

He moved onto his side, facing me. He pushed my hair off of my face, and kissed my nose. The only light was the moon, which illuminated his sweet face, making his eyes glow. His muscular arms wrapped around my form, as I dug my face into his neck. He smelt, like...well...sex. I fell asleep as my heavy eyes closed.

Off into a blissful dream...

I hope you enjoyed that. :) Next chapter will be coming soon!! Please vote and comment!!

My only Love (Ereri)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara