The Basketball Game

Eren's POV

I am currently leaving hell-I mean school. Word got out that Levi and I are official. Yup, we are boyfriends, and I couldn't be more happy. The coach even let Levi stay in basketball.

"Have a great weekend!!" the last announcements said. Today is the day of the big game. Friday the 18th. I took out my ticket to the game. It read: Friday 18th! Come today!! High Schools last game of the SEASON!! Our school - M. High vs. The Scouts (Rose Academy)!!

"Hmm." I chuckled.

"Oi Eren." I looked up to see Levi, standing near the high school doors. He gave a slight wave as I walked over to him, with heated cheeks.

"Hey cherry boy~" He called.

"Hey!! Don't call me that!" I pouted. Blood rushing to my cheeks making me 2 shades redder.

"Fine I should call you brat." he joked. I just gave a glare which I epically failed.

So I just pouted harder. He gave me a soft smile, then looked around if anyone else was seeing this. Leaning in he pecked my lips, saying he is sorry.

"Nah. I forgive you Leeeevi." I cooed. He seemed to shiver when I said his name that was. I smiled evilly.

"Leeevi." he shivered once more as I laughed.

"Stop it brat." he snapped, his cold glare quickly made me shut my big mouth.

"Good boy. So you going to the game?"

"Ya of course!!"

"Good. It starts at 7:00 and usually goes to 9:00 so don't be late."

"I won't L."

"L? Seriously?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Its the best I can do, ok?! Jeez..." I said. He scoffed at me as we walked to the corner of the street. Giving each other a sweet kiss, and walked to our own houses. On the way to my house I felt all warm and bubbly. I didn't know what it was but it felt good.

Time skip~

"Eren!! Its 6:50! You gonna be late!!" my dad yelled. I was still putting on my boy shorts.

"I KNOW!!" I yelled. 'Don't be late.' My mind replayed what Levi said. Shit.

"Welp. I'm dead." I sighed. I put on my sneakers, grabbed my flat cap, and ran to the high school. I got the gym and bright lights blinded me for a couple seconds. I put my hand over my eyes and walked in. Everyone was cheering and screaming, as the cheerleaders were getting warmed up. I then saw Levi getting ready on his own.

"Hey!" I called. I walked over to him, and he looked up and met my gaze. He got up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Your late you idiot." He said, still hugging me.

"Yaaaa. About that..."

"Tch, its fine. At least your here now."

"Oh good luck Levi."

"Thanks brat. Now go sit the hell down!" he said, well more like demanded. I nodded and took my seat...just in time too. The game is starting as the crowds cheers only grew louder.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!" a man said on the mic. Everyone went wild, so did I.

"PLEASE WELCOME OUR GUEST...THE SCOUUUTTSS!!" Most of the audience booed and were unhappy as they made there way onto the gym.

"'AND PLEASE WELCOME....MARIA HIGH!!!!!" He screeched. Everyone stood on their feet, as I jumped up when I saw Levi. He gave me a wink when we locked eyes. I couldn't help but blush when I saw his outfit. He had the jersey on, with long boy shorts. Also, high socks with white basketball shoes. The shirt was way too big, and you could see right through the arm sleeves. I could see that he's well build with abs.

I blushed a deep shade of red, and sat down. Then the game began.

Time skip - 'cause I know nothing about basketball. I used to play it but...I am sorry :( I'll make it up I swear

It was down to the last 5 minutes of the game as we needed 2 more points to win. Levi was running down the gym with lightning fast speed. Everyone held their breaths when he took the shot. And...HE GOT THE POINT!!!

The crowd went wild, and so did I. My voice was starting to hurt from all my screaming and cheering. I'm am so happy with him. He is great as I never realized how great he is at running and basketball. Matter of fact he great at everything. "God I love you baby." I whispered to myself.

1 min. left. A guy with light blonde hair has the ball. He then passed to Levi who shot as, the ball rung around the rim. I glanced at the clock.

Come on baby, come on." I whisperd softly.

"5...4...3....2...THE MARIA HIGH WINS!!!!" Everyone jumped up and screamed. The horn blew and the game was done We had won.

Someone one on the other team was rambling on about that they won, because they scored after the horn was blown. He went up to the coach and started yelling at him

"They won. Now stop yelling!!" The coach scolded.

"NO YOU FUCKING SHIT!!" he yelled. Levi rolled his eyes, and walked away from the scene. But he then was...

I saw the an go up to Levi, twist his arm and push him down. Levi fell to the ground, holding his wrist.

"LEVI!!!" I screamed. The man started to kick Levi, hard in the chest. Levi spit out saliva and layed there coughing and gagging. The man was being pulled away by one of his team mates.

"Bro stop! CALM DOWN!!" He yelled. But I was pissed.

I jumped over the railing and ran over to the bully and punched him right in the nose. A sickening crunch was heard throughout the gym. His eyes went wide. I stood in my fighting stance, and kicked him right in the chest. He fell holding his stomach as I threw merciless jabs to his face. I drew back my foot and jamed in in his stomach.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH LEVI AGAIN!!!!" I screamed at him. He spat out a tooth, and fell over.

I heard a groan coming from behind me, and I ran to Levi. He was beaten badly. His face and body bruised, while his arm sprained. I picked him up, and held him on my lap. His eyes slowly opened as I looked into his. I leaned down and kissed his softly...not caring if pictures were being taken.

I picked him up, bridal style, and walked him to my house. On the way I gave him soft kisses on his sweet lips.

"Were almost there baby." I said softly. He just nodded, and snuggled into my chest. When we got home I took him to my room and set him down on my bed softly. I grabbed some warm water and cleaned his face. Careful not to hurt him more than he already was.

I grabbed some aiding tape, and started to wrap his wrist. I looked up to see if he was in any pain. But I looked into his eyes, and knew that this is real. Our love and this moment was really happening. He looked into my eyes lovingly. My light was dimmed, softly illuminating his flawless skin.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him passionately. It got heated slowly as I moved my hand to his delicate face. Cupping his warm cheek.

And I knew from that one kiss that I would never forget this night...

I am sooo evil. Yes there will all smut in the next chapter (obviously) :3 You'll have to wait until the next chapter. I am so evil!!

Mwahahahaa *cough cough* -_- Till next time!! >.<