"Who is this lady?" I cut in. I was beginning to worry about my pup's mental health. Had there been something off with it I wouldn't be surprised but it was something that needed to be dealt with though.

"She comes to me in my dreams," Emory explained looking up at me. "She knows things. She tells me things. Like how you have a baby in your belly. But she didn't tell me about this."

Axel had literally drove my child insane. Suddenly I wasn't feeling so bad when I pictured him alone in that big empty house. "C'mon honey." I drew him closer to my body, starting off into the woods. "Do you...remember where Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Thomas and Jeffery are?"

"Mmhm. But we have to register first."

"No we don't baby. It's not a real thing. Just show me the way."

Or maybe it was just an imaginary friend for him? Someone that comforted him when he needed it most? When I was too busy being a fuck up to do so?

We walked and walked and walked until I honestly began to think that me following a four year was a very, very poor idea. "Emory, honey, let's look for a cave now, hm?" I said once I could hardly see a foot in front of me. Emory frowned at me however. "It's really late and dark honey. Plus, aren't you tired? Daddy's really tired."

And sore! "But we're so close," Emory said, looking off into a distance I didn't believe.

"Then it'll be a quick trip in the morning."

I turned then, trying to follow the scent of water. My hand held Emory's little one close to my body--no was taking him again. He was my world. My sole purpose. But I didn't want to think about how I'd take care him--much less a baby--on my own. That was tomorrow's worry.

A twig snapped and I froze, terror mounting. Suddenly I was fifteen again. My chest felt tight... That monster had gotten loose...maybe it was hunting us right this very second! "Jesus Christ! Colton? You're alive?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew's hand sat high up on Ayden's thigh.

The smell of the his arousal was apparent and since Hayden was up feeding the boys...why no enjoy his mate? "Careful babe--I'm pretty horny." chuckled Ayden sleepily.

Drew had been rubbing the same thigh in a slow, sensual way for the past few minutes. Ayden never imagined such a subtle thing getting him going to so much but this...fuck, he though he was going to blow his load in his sweatpants. "So am I," replied the male shortly. "I haven't had sex since--"

The sweet smell of his arousal disappeared quickly and Drew tucked his hand back to his side."I'm not really in the mood after all," Drew said in a husky tone. "I hope you're not mad."

"Mad? Baby, sex is a gift, not a requirement." Sure Ayden had throbbing hard on but it was nothing in his mind compared to his worry for his mate. He leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'll never be mad at you for not wanting to have sex. And if Hayden ever is--well, give me a minute alone with and I'll bet you he won't be again."

"Mm but you two can please each other as well, right?"

At that Ayden faltered. Hayden was a dominate male. Well, he was Hunter technically, but dominate enough to make him nervous. Ayden didn't like to not be in control when he had sex. His visits to whore houses in his life had been just that-- He gave the orders, he was always on top. He wasn't rude about it, nor was his violent, but it was the only way he could do it. "My cock is only for you, babe." he decided shortly.