"Yessir!" All the players yelled before they began their practices. Kuroo smiled fondly as he saw his little ducklings begin their practice.

               "Coach!" The team manager called out. Kuroo looked away from his team. "There is someone here to see you." Kuroo tilted his head slightly as he walked outside to see who it was. As he walked out side, Kuroo's eyes widen.

               Kuroo was greeted with a tall, but not as tall as him, man with beautiful (hair color) messy hair and striking (eye color) eyes that hide behind thick rimmed glasses.***

               He was wearing a neatly ironed gray plaid shirt that was tucked into his black skinny jeans. It was needless to say that he looked drop dead gorgeous. The mystery man bowed slightly showing respect. "Hello I am the new music teacher [Last Name] [First Name]."

               Holy shit, Kuroo thought, the girls were right. Kuroo smiled and bowed, "nice to meet you [Last name]-sensei, I am Kuroo Tetsurou."

               [Name] grinned, "ahh [Name] is just fine." Kuroo was confused. First name basis already? [Name] noticed this and his cheeks redden, "oh um I'm from America so I'm not accustomed to being referred to by my last name. Sorry!" [Name] looked away cutely.

               Kuroo's heart stopped for a mere second, God he is adorable. "It's no problem [Name]." Kuroo was slightly embarrassed to use his first name but nether less smiled.

               [Name] let out a sigh of relief, "thank you for understanding Tets-- ahh Kuroo-San."

               Kuroo chuckled, "Kuroo is just fine." [Name] grinned shyly. "So what can I help you with?"

               "I need to talk to one of your players," [Name] said as he fixed his glasses. "I think his name is Aizuki Yuu."

               "Aizuki? He's the captain of the team," Kuroo replied back. "Oh no, did he cause trouble?!" As the captain of the team, Kuroo expects Aizuki to be the model student and not cause any trouble or else the team would be greatly punished.

               [Name] noticed Kuroo's change in demeanor, "n-no! He is not in trouble!" [Name] frantically said. Kuroo visibly calmed down. "He is in my advance music class and I since I'm new and all I need someone to help me understand the methods their old teacher used so I can see what helps me and such." [Name] chuckled with a slight blush on his cheeks and scratched the back of his neck. Kuroo felt his cheeks turn pink as he say how cute [Name] was being.

               "Oh yeah I'll call him." Kuroo said quietly.

                "Thank you Kuroo," [Name] grinned.

               Kuroo entered the gym and covered his face and turned deep red. This is the first time is years that he has felt this type of way towards somebody. He quickly composed himself, but his cheeks were still pink. "Oi! Aizuki!" The blonde captain stop and looked at his coach. "You have a visitor."

~~~

               "Ahh coach? Are you ok?" Aizuki asked. Practice had just ended and everyone has left expect for Kuroo and Aizuki.

               "Yeah I'm fine. Why do you asked?" Kuroo closed the gym door and locked it.

               "Well when [Last Name]-sensei was here, you look really red," Aizuki smirked. Kuroo and the third year captain get along great. They are practically best friends outside of school but when it is appropriate, Kuroo does have authority and Aizuki respects that.