-1- Dom is

Read the bottom author note!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you'll regret it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dominic! Get up now!" My mother yelled as she slammed her fist onto the door. "This is the third time I had knock."

"I wouldn't call that knocking." I groaned.

"Well if you woke up the first time, I wouldn't have to come back and yell." Her voice replied as she furthered walked away.

I cleared my throat and reached for my glasses which sat on my nightstand. I stood up and walked to the mirror. I looked terrible. My dirty blonde hair was every which way, by eyes had horrible bags that made them look like they were being pulled down, and a weird smell was eroding off my body. These were supposed to be my golden years, but all it felt like or rather looked like my hideous years.

I rubbed my temples. "A new year...my junior year." I shook my head, i didn't feel like being the boy who sat in the back of the class with my head down. I didn't feel like being the best friend of the most popular dude in the school. I didn't feel like attending a school which reminded me of my ex and I didn't feel like smiling at all the jokes everyone threw at the popular table, but I have to.

"Uhh." I snarled, "why can't I ever get to be the nerd who doesn't have a social life!"

I took a deep breath and walked to the closet. "Ralph, Abercrombie or Tommy?" I looked at the selection. "Definitely Tommy." I reached into the wardrobe and pulled out the pumpkin orange shirt.

I smelled it making sure the the fabric smelled like lavender. I sat it down on duvet.

"Time to get my underwear and tank top."

I walked to my desk and squeezed a bit of hand sanitizer onto my palm. With my wet hands I reached over to the box of gloves and took out a pair of white disposable covering. I squirted a bit more onto the gloves once they were on

I opened up one of the drawers in my dresser, gently taking out a ziplock bags filled with take tops and boxers/briefs. I unzipped the bag placing the white tank top and clean underwear onto the towel which laid on my bed.

I nodded. "That was easier that yesterday."

I took off the gloves, threw them away and redid the whole process but this time I made my way to the bathroom.

As I entered the steaming shower which put welts on my skin I took a deep breath feeling my nerves jolt from the pain. I bit my lip allowing a drip of blood to dribbled down my mouth and off my chin.

"It's okay Dom...your clean and safe from those germs. The blood won't hurt you." I nodded trying to assure myself that I'll be clean.

Without much thought I grabbed a washcloth and scrubbed my lip fast causing a stinging friction.

Tears swelled in my eyes and after a hour of being in the shower I finally pulled the handle to turn the water off. I gazed at all the wrinkles that appeared after my showers. It made me look like eighty year old.

"This is what it takes to be clean." I told myself.

I wrapped the towel around my body and slipped into my bedroom which was two doors down. I dropped the towel and ran to the dresser for a pair of gloves.