Chapter 6 - Wendigo

Tony woke up in the snow ground, being dragged by Steve and Clint.

"Come on guys... it was just a prank I..I" Tony spoke.

"Shut up!" Steve said.

"Why did you hit Natasha man? Why would you do that?" Clint punched him in the stomach.

"It was for the prank! Where are you guys taking me?" Tony asked.

"Locking you up" Steve replied. "We're going to call S.H.I.E.L.D. so they can take you, you're off"

"Come ON! I didn't do anything to Alma, I SWEAR."

"You are a murderer Stark." Steve said with anger.

"I did not hurt Alma, listen to me, I wasn't there, I..I was just in the lodge! It's not my fault you suckers can't take a joke!" Tony said.

"You need to shut up man." Clint said. "Do you really expect us to trust you?"

"I swear!"

Steve punched him in the face again and dragged him to one old house next to the lodge, they arrested him around a beam and stayed away.

"He's out of control" Clint whispered. "He's going to pay for ruining our vacations with this shit."

"What happened to Alma, Rogers?" Tony asked.

"You know what happened."

"I don't remember killing Alma, I would've if I did!" Tony said with irony voice.

"Christ...."

"I would've remember taking down that little babydoll" Tony said

"SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH!" Steve was going to punch Tony but then Clint stopped him.

"Not worth it." Clint said.

"You should go back to the lodge Clint, I'll stay here with this lunatic until the rescue." Steve said.

"Ok, see you in the morning" Clint answered.

**

Natasha was next to the door waiting for Clint and Steve, but she saw a different man instead.

"Wait. You!" She yelled while opening the door.

The stranger stopped to look at her and then he ran into the forest, Natasha did the same.

"Stop! Come here right now!" She ran a little faster. The stranger stopped and said "Shh! Be quiet!"

"What?" Nat was confused.

A strange creature appeared in front of the man, it was long and really scary, Natasha never saw something like that. It had pale skin, super long arms and legs, sharp teeth and long claws, it was terryfing.

"What the hell is that?" Natasha yelled.

"Get the hell out of there. NOW!" The stranger said. The creature started moving in their direction and Natasha ran, but without noticing, a big hole was in front of her and she wasn't capable to stop in time, so she fell.

"Ow!" She was in pain. "What place is this?"

Natasha looked around, it was dark, but the moon was iluminating the zone where she was, it was too high to climb and she decided to explore that zone. She started walking with the gun in her hands, always focused, she could hear strange noises around her. It was the creature? She looked behind her and saw a silhouette like a big spider, it was it, so she started running really fast. What she didn't know is that the creature walked really fast as well, when she went to the left side of the tunnels, the creature yelled right in front of ther face. "SHIT!". She found an elevator and went up.
"Oh God... what is this..." her breath was really heavy.