Chapter 1 - Into the woods

Tony was walking through his building to say good bye to his high tech for a few days, he wasn't really sure if he wanted to agree with that condition but he thought that Blackwood Pines would be a really good place to remember the life without his little and big inventions.

The phone rang and it was Natasha asking if he was ready. He was. 

The only technology that they used was the transportation, Steve was the only one to go on a motorbike and the rest of the team were by a super car made by, of course, Mr. Stark. On the other side, there was someone going by bus, her name is Alma, Alma Lawrence. She was invited by Clint to go there, they met in New York, she is a special agent but not a very popular one, she does secret missions and she calls herself Mhysa. She has brown hair, blue eyes and her skin was covered with freckles, tiny ones but still visible. 

"Clint? Are you guys closer to Blackwood Pines?" she asked while looking outside to see the snow.

"Yes I am almost in the entry! Hum they dn't know that you're coming so wait up there. The keys for the cable car are with you right?"

"Yes, yes! I'll leave them inside the little house that you talked about so you can get them" she replied.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked Clint.

"Hum you'll see buddy!" 

The bus stopped and Alma ended the phone call. Everything was really quiet and beautiful, the trees were really big and you could see them going up by the big mountain where the lodge was. "So... let's do this." Alma whispered to herself. She started to walk with her huge bag and started looking around to see if there was any cute animal but no luck. Blackwood Pines was a really dark place in the afternoon and that made Alma thing how creepy it was. 

**

"Clint did you invited someone without our permission? I could have invited Pepper!" Tony said while looking to his snow boots.

"Is your family isn't it?" suggested Bruce.

"Guys calm down, it is not my family. I'ts a friend who I admire and I think she could join our group" Clint explained.

"Oh so is a 'she'" Natasha laughed.

"Yes, her name is Alma" 

"JARVIS, search Alma please" Tony said.

"Stark! No technologies allowed remember? What are you..." 

"Lawrence, Angela Alma. Twenty five. Currently living in London UK. Works as a singer by night. Sir there's a blocked file.." 

"Unblock" Tony said.

"Secret Agent of the UK Program. Name code: Mhysa. Deaths caused: 21. Missions failed: 0. Missions: 7"

"What? Who the hell is this girl?" Natasha asked, she was confused.

**

Alma turned on the cable car system and went back to leave the keys in the little cabin but she saw a man coming with a bag, she immediately thought he was one of the team. When he was closer she could see that he was tall and muscled and when he was climbing up the stairs she realized who he was. 

"Oh my god" she said covering her mouth.

"Who are you?" he spoke, really confused.

"I'm... I'm so sorry. I'm Alma, I'm Clint's friend, he invited me to the team's little vacation. I... I thought I was ready to meet you guys but I can see I'm not!" she laughed. "Steve Rogers... Captain America... I admire you so much, you are incredible" she smiled.

Steve started blushing but he smiled. "Nice to meet you Alma! So you were Clint's surprise, welcome! And thank you, you're really kind. So do you do any...?"

"Oh yes. I'm currently living in London" They started walking to the cable car. " Doing missions... You're Captain America and I'm called Mhysa, or mother in Ghiscari language, long story..." 

"Interesting name... I like it!" he smiled. 

They entered in the cable car and they went up to the mountain.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLOOO!!! So this is the first chapter! I hope you like it ♥ be prepared for the next one on Tuesday, with mystery and weird things are going to happen... This is just a little intro for you to understand where are they going.

I'm so sorry for my English, it isn't my mother language, if you see any mistake, please leave a comment! 

Thank you!!

xx