Chapter 4 - Trapped [WARNING]

A/N: This chapter will contain extreme violence and horror stuff related so if you don't feel confortable to read, I'll put a visible sign what you CAN'T read in the chapter.

Tony and Clint went to the kitchen looking for Natasha, they were going to ask if she wanted to see some old files in the library, she said yes, leaving Bruce alone in the kitchen making the sandwiches. "Don't worry Bruce, we are here in a few minutes" Natasha said, kissing his cheek.

Down in the cave, the three avengers had lanterns and were looking around. "This way" Tony guided. "Did you know there's 19th century books here?" he seemed really excited to show them the books and the files.

"They are interesting at least?" Natasha said.

"Okay you don't wanna see it I get it." Tony replied. "Then just see how big it is."

They entered in the lodge's library and it was really big as Tony said, Clint was really impressed but Natasha just wanted to go to the kitchen again or take a shower.
"Look over there." Tony said.
"Oh crap, is that a secret door?" Clint asked.
"It's a tunnel that goes directly to the guests cabin in case of any trouble up there like storms" Tony replied."Wanna see?"
Natasha looked more interested in that tunnel than in the actual library."Let's see".
Suddenly, the only thing they felt was a punch in the head, making them faint.

Upstairs, Bruce was alone in that huge lodge and it made him feel uncomfortable, so he decided to go back to the bedroom to read and listen to some music.

*********

"Clint and Tony said it was just us here." Alma replied to Steve, after saying that he saw someone next to the sanatorium.

"I swear I saw someone over there" Steve said with a serious look in his eyes. "I think we aren't alone".

Alma nodded and said "Let's go the guests cabin, maybe we can found some blankets, Nat said we haven't blankets enough in the living room". Steve nodded and they walked to the cabin, it was very little compared to the lodge and when Alma opened the door, it seemed like someone was there before because it was all a mess: papers on the floor, a gun, the couch had big holes like someone tried to eat it, the walls were ripped off... something was going on.

"It's like a monster was here". Alma said. "This was completely destroyed."

"We have to tell Tony, he won't like to see this..."

They walked inside the cabin and when Alma walked next to the door she heard a noise, making her going outside to see what was going on. Big mistake. When Steve looked at her, something grabbed instantly her neck and she yelled for help, but when Steve tried to push her back, the "something" pulled her out and disappeared. "ALMA! ALMA WHERE ARE YOU?" Steve tried to call her, then he went inside the cabin again and grabbed the gun and ran outside, he went north where the radio tower and the sanatorium were. "Oh my God, Oh my God. ALMA!", Steve decided not going back to the others, they could make something to Alma if he wasted so many time going to the lodge. He risked a shortcut and jumped always yelling her name, then he saw her being dragged across the snow "Help me Steve! Help me!" she yelled. Steve jumped down and started to run again, then he saw a house and Alma yelling.

"Alma please! I'm coming!" Steve yelled.

The door closed but it wasn't locked, Steve pushed the door and saw stairs, he immediately went down and started walking in the tunnel "Help me Steve... please! It is grabbing my hands I can't do nothing, please... Help me!"

Seconds later, Steve found Alma on the floor of a elevator with her eyes closed and her body didn't move. "Oh God Alma, Alma no!" Steve said with little tears in his eyes. "No! No!", but then she moved her body and opened her eyes. "Alma! Alma!" She was weak and dizzy, she continued asking for help like she was unconscious, he smiled and stroked her face making the elevator move, going down. "ALMA!" He said again. Something above was looking at him, making him move his gun and shoot it's head. He began to run looking for her through the stairs, then without noticing he was outside again, in front of the big old building: the sanatorium.

******

DON'T READ, WARNING - VIOLENCE
"Uh?" Clint opened his eyes, everything was blurry and dark, the last think he remembered was the library. He stood up and heard voices calling for help so he started to walk faster. Natasha and Tony were covered in blood and trapped in a wall with their hands up, then Clint saw a big round blade. "Wait... what is-" he was interrupted by a voice:
"Hello Clint Barton, let's play a game, what do you think?" A metalic voice said.
"Let them go!"
"I will, but only one of them. You can only save one of your friends, Natasha or Tony. There are two buttons, you can only click in one" the blade started working.
" No no no, Clint!" Natasha yelled while trying to get out.
"I don't wanna die like this" Tony said.
Natasha tried to push those things but they were hurting her so much that she could break her wrists.
"Choose one Clint, you have 10 seconds to do it. 10..." The psycho said.
"Shit shit shit" Clint didn't know who to save, he was really nervous, his friends were yelling.
"6... 5... 4..."
"No no no"
"3...2..."
"Sorry Tony." Clint said clicking the button.
The blade started moving to Tony's way and Natasha couldn't look. He yelled and then the blade slashed him in two pieces, making his intestines visible.
"NO!" Natasha yelled. Tony was dead.
Clint ran in her direction and set her free, she hugged him and cried whispering "Who the hell is doing us this? Is this a conspiration against the avengers?".
"Let's get out of here and tell the others" Clint said hugging her more firmly, he was in shock as well.
*END OF THE SCENE

A psycho trapped the tree and Clint could only save one, he saved Natasha and Tony died.*****

A/N: Things are happening!!! Uhhh!!! No one's safe here! Never going to write a chapter like this during night again ha, it gave me chills.

Next chapter on monday okay? xx