Chapter 2 - Going up

Natasha, Tony, Clint and Bruce arrived in Blackwood Pines when the sun started to disappear. Thor was the only avenger who wasn't going to be with the group because he wasn't available to spend those days, so there was just Natasha, Tony, Clint, Bruce, Steve and Alma.

"I can see the cable car is still going up, so we have to wait about one hour... You should had tell them to wait for us" Tony said.

"Tony this is one of your lodges how can I know how much time it gets to the cable car to come back here?" Clint said, he was upset.

"Guys there's no reason to be upset, we're here to relax right? So let's take a walk and see what we got here. You said there were animals right Stark?" Natasha said.

"Yes..." He said with a thoughtful face.

They started walking with their bags and backpacks but no one said a word, every single one thought those few days weren't going to work out because they were no longer teenagers, but Tony and Clint insisted to do that little meeting up in the mountains just to relax and remember they were still humans.

**

"We're almost arriving!" Alma said. The cable car was slowing down and doing some weird noises.

"What was that?" Steve asked while looking to the outside door.

"Hum I think it is the cable car, they do this noise when they're stopping" Alma replied.

"No, not the noise, I saw something..."

"Something? What do you mean?"

"Oh nevermind, maybe it was just the snow or something..." Steve laughed and then the cable car stopped and the door opened, making them exit.

"So here we are, should we wait for the others? There are some park benches over there!" Alma said.

Alma was really nervous, she never felt like that even on a dangerous mission because it was other kind of nervosism, she always admired Captain America and Agent Carter and being here with him was so surreal, looking at him, that brave man who's now in front of her.

"Yes, let's wait!" Steve said looking at her, he felt something was wrong. "Is there any problem?"

"No, I'm just going to see the view!" Alma said walking to the viewpoint. "Wow, this is really pretty, what a place to visit!"

"And you haven't seen the lodge yet, it's really big!" Steve smiled.

**

After half an hour, finally the cable car arrived down the mountain and the rest of the team start to walk and sit inside, Tony closed the door and it began to go up really fast. Natasha sat next to Clint and Bruce sat next to Tony and they started to talk about how they were going to cook (they couldn't deliever pizzas) and it was given to Bruce the responsability to decide what they were going to eat in each day. Tony was the one who was going to decide the activities and he asked Clint if he could turn on the generator in the basement and he nodded.

When they arrived, they found Alma and Steve playing with snow balls and laughing around. "So this is the agent? She looks like a teenager" Tony said.

Natasha rolled her eyes and when they got closer to them, Steve and Alma stopped and looked at them with natural shyness in their eyes.

"Alma!" Clint said while hugging her. "It's been a long time! I'm so happy to see you!" She smiled. "So this is Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff and I see you just met Steve Rogers." he laughed.

"Hello, nice to meet you Avengers, it's really a honor to meet you all" Alma said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too!" Natasha said. "So let's go boys?"

The two women were starting to go up with their bags and the men were in the back talking with Steve about who what woman was, but they were interrupted because Natasha called them to check something.

"Guys... what the hell is this?" Natasha said with a serious look in her eyes.

Alma and the rest of the group got closer to her and they saw a deer and lots of blood around it, the neck was slashed but the deer was still alive.

"It was a bear, of course it was a bear, poor thing" Tony said.

  "We should kill him fast, he's suffering" Steve said looking to Clint.

"Me?!" Clint said.

"I know you have your arrows, you're using them for a good reason" Tony suggested.

"Okay... you guys are right." Clint said.

Clint opened his bag and there was the bow, Natasha helped him and gave him an arrow, the others stayed away. Clint shot the deer and it immediately died, so Clint closed his bag and walked away with Natasha.

"It's done guys, let's go" Clint said.

"Wait, let me see the deer again. "Alma replied. "There was something odd about it."

Alma got closer to the deer and started analizing the scratches on the deer's neck, she was really focused that she didn't hear Steve getting closer, so when she lifted her head, he was next to her.

"Whoa" she said. "I didn't see you were here"

"Are you like this in your missions?" He laughed, his face was turning red.

"That's different, believe me" she smiled. "Look, this deer wasn't killed by a bear, or other deer. It was made by really long and thin claws, I don't know what kind of animal in this environment has this characteristics".

Steve nodded and they walked when the others were and told what she found out. Everyone ignored, thinking it could be a owl, Alma wasn't really sure about it but she agreed with the group. After ten minutes, they arrived in the lodge and Tony opened the door and held it for the others.

"So welcome to Blackwood Pines, now let's begin the party!" Tony said.

"Let's go to the rooms and leave the bags there."Natasha replied.

*****************************************

A/N: HELLOOO!!! This is the second chapter, things are going on... Now that they arrived, what's going to happen?

See you on Thursday! xx