This chapter has almost nothing to do with the google search... sry ;-;

Oh god I haven't made an actual chapter in a while. Sorry bout that ;-;
Google search: what is the biggest planet on earth?
I was hiding in the bushes, trying to not encounter anyone. My room was still an unsafe territory. I was holding a marker, since I didn't have any other weapons at that moment, planning to threaten anyone who tried to break into my house. If they weren't intimidated at that point well then... I'd probably just throw it at their face and run away.
Markers don't tend to be very intimidating unless they were going to a fancy event and needed people to not draw on them. But I probably didn't have that type of luck.
While I was zoning out, thinking about how ineffective of a weapon I had, someone came up behind me. It was May. At least it wasn't Tyler.
"Whatcha doin'" May asked.
"Are you about to ask me an irrelevant question?" I asked, pointing the marker at her face.
"No... I was just gonna tell you that I'm changing my name."
"Wat"
"Yeah. I'm Autumn now."
"This is confusing me." I said, dropping the marker.
"Mmmyeah." Autumn said.
Suddenly Tyler appeared for SOME REASON OH MY GOD TYLER CAN YOU GO AWAY FOR LIKE ONE CHAPTER MY GOD STOP.
"RUBYYYYYY" He yelled obnoxiously.
"Look MayimeanAutumn, you gave away my hiding place!" I yelled.
"Ruby notice me." Tyler said.
"no"
"Wow you don't even capitalize your words when you speak to me? Rude!" Tyler is being a nerd.
"Ugh what do you want nerd?"
"What's the biggest planet on Earth?" Tyler asked.
I walked away because I was so done with his insignificant questions.

(Refer to title for the sins of this chapter)
I used this chapter to change May's name to Autumn cause Mapleleaf_ changed her main oc's name.
That is all