Chapter 20

Harry's POV

It's been a week and my mother still hasn't let me back at school be cause of what happened. She took time off work and she's been staying with me. Niall and Louis have visited a lot, Zayn even came by once. I'm going back to school tomorrow though, it's Sunday today. The police interviewed me again and Mrs. Flack has been arrested. The school has apologized numerous times and sent a get well card signed by the staff, they don't care they just don't want to get sued. Most of the students are pretty clueless to what happened, the teachers just said she was fired. The only people who know are Niall, Louis, and Zayn, but something tells me Zayn told Nick, Stan, and Liam.

"Sweetheart, Robin and I need to leave tomorrow morning for business. I can cancel if you want" My mom says breaking my train of thoughts.

"Mum I'm fine" I reassure. "Where are you going?"

"We've got meetings in Dublin" she answers. I nod and go back to my phone. I'm just browsing Instagram.

"It's late sweetie you might want to get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow" she tells me. I check the time and it's like 11:30. I nod again and go upstairs. I crawl under my covers and doze off too sleep clothes and all.

I wake up too the sweet smell of pancakes, and my annoying alarm. I guess my mum and Robin haven't left yet. I groggily get up and stretch out. I go to my closet and pull out some skinny tan chinos and a long sleeved black jumper. I quickly get dressed and do my hair. I stroll downstairs and follow the smell of pancakes. I go into my kitchen to see Niall attempting to cook pancakes.

"Niall what the hell?" I yell. He turns to face me grinning.

"Haz look! I made pancakes!" he exclaims holding up a plate of two pancake.

"You only made two pancakes?"

"No I made six and I was going to split them but you took so long and one thing led to another..." he admits. I laugh and grab the plate.

"You ready for school again?"

"No but I'll survive" I admit.

"The replacement English teacher is really hot. His Name is Mr. cramblescrunch and he's so cute" Niall tells me.

We continue in mindless gossip about whatever until it was time to leave for school. I grab my bag and my coat and then go outside. I go into my car and Niall gets into his. We drive to school and park our cars.

"I have to hand it to Louis and Zayn, as much as I hate them, they helped you a lot i might even be worming up to them" Niall tells me as we walk into school. "really?" i ask hoping he and LOuis might finaly get along." i said might" he answered. 

As we walk I see Liam across the parking lot evidently staring at me. So Zayn obviously told him. I ignore his gaze and go into school pretending nothing happened. I go into the school and to my locker. I run to my class and take a seat near the back.

"Mr. Styles may I speak with you" Mr. Cramblescrunch asks me before class starts. I go over to his desk.

"I know what happened and I'm completely sympathetic but you're song for music is still to be handed in on Friday and preformed in music Next Tuesday. I may be able to make adjustments if absolutely necessary. If you need anything at all just ask me." he tells me.

"Thanks but no thanks Mr. Cramblescrunch, I don't want any sympathy. I'm already done, I can give the assignment in on Friday" I say.

"If you say so Harry" He shrugs.

I go back to my seat just as the bell rings. Mr. Cramblescrunch starts the lesson and I have to say he is a really good teacher. He's also very attractive. He's got very blue eyes. His voice is so expressive he's actually an interesting teacher. He talks about the importance of grammar until the bell rings. He dismisses us and we all leave the class.