Chapter 8

Harry POV

I woke up cold and alone. I open my eyes and the sun seeping in from the window blinds me. I roll over to look for Louis but came face first with a couch cushion. It was all a dream. The whole thing was a freaking dream. It had to be. Louis doesn't like me but I'm sure I like him. God damn it I wish it was real. Louis would never like me. I slowly get up and stretch my long limbs. My heart aches at the thought of that dream not being true, it was so vivid I thought it was real, I could feel the warmth of his lips.

"Good morning hazzy bear" Phoebe Greets me alongside Daisy.

"Hi girls" I say in my morning voice "want some pancakes for breakfast"

"Yes yes yes!" They squeal jumping up and down excitedly. I walk over to the kitchen holding their tiny hands and get out all the ingredients to make pancakes. The twins drag over two chairs from the dining room table over to the counter so they could reach. I lift them onto the chairs and they help me cook the pancakes. When the pancakes are done cooking the doorbell rings then Lottie and Fizzy walk in.
"Hi Harry" they greet as they walk in the kitchen. "Got pancakes for us?" Fizzy asks.

"Of course. Take a seat" I say. They sat at the table and start playing with phoebe and Daisy.

"Yes mum their home. Yes mum. Ok mum. I'll tell him." I hear Louis say as he walks in the kitchen on his phone. He hangs up and looked around. His beautiful eyes wander and lock with mine.

"Girls go eat in the living room" he tells them. They grab their food and go to watch tv. "Harry my mum said you can leave she'll be home soon" he says and walks past me to the fridge.

"Ok but let me clean the pancake mess before I leave" I say wanting to stay with Louis as long as possible. I scrub the counters, put away the dishes, and wash the dishes before Louis spoke up. "Dude you don't have to clean the whole damn kitchen"

"I want to it's fine" I argue. I went to go take out the trash but I bang my hip where a bruise is on the side of their counter. I yelp in pain and Louis rushes over.

"What happened!" He asks sitting me down on a chair.

"I just banged my hip I'm fine" I assure but he lifts the side of my shirt. He runs his fingers on the bright purple bruise.

"This wasn't the counter where did you get that bruise?" He asks.

"You Stan, Nick, Liam, and Zayn" I shrug. It sounds so cliche but my dream might be coming true. Jesus Christ I sound like a 13 year old girl with a crush. He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I bite my lip. My shirt is still half up revealing my purple torso. His eyes trail from my torso to my lips and he leans in pressing his soft warm lips onto mine. I perk up and kiss back slowly. Sparks are exploding everywhere and he places his hands on my hips, he starts kissing me harder. I back up into the counter, bang the side of my bruise and yelp. He pulls back immediately wide eyed.

"Get out!" he yells.

"You kissed me" I say defensively

"No I didn't!" he yelled again "GET OUT" I freeze in fear and he grabs my collar and my bag and literally trows me out into the rain. He slams the door and I dust some of the blood off my knees. I run to my car and throw my bag on the passenger seat. I jump in the car and speed out of the drive way without buckling my seat belt. The hot tears are running down my cheeks. The pang in my heart stings more than anything I've ever felt. My knees sting from the pieces of gravel that got stuck in the cuts. I drive across town to Niall's flat and I run frantically to his door. I barge in without knocking and he practically shits himself.

"Bloody hell Harry what happened" he exclaims.

"Niall I was babysitting at Louis' and he kissed me and he threw me out!" I hurry out crying at the same time. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. He runs over and pulls me into a hug. I tuck my head into his shoulder and cry silently.

After a while he asks "Did you like it?''

I look at him and nod my head. "I liked it a lot, like a lot, a lot."

"oh harry he's not worth it, after what he put you through even if he likes you" Niall soothes.

"Niall you of all people know you can't chose who you like" I say

"You can chose who you date" he counters. I sigh and flop onto his couch.

"what am I gonna do tomorrow Niall?" I ask

"Stay away from him and hope that he didn't tell people that you kissed him even if you didn't." he says. "hey can we go to your house I need to work on the music project and I don't own any instruments"

"course" I answer wiping my eyes "I'll drive you and you can stay the night."

We exit the building and get in my car. Niall turns on BBC radio and Dan Howell and Phil Lester's radio show is on.

"yas phan feels" Niall exclaims and I smile widely. Dan and Phil are youtubers that we really like. My mum took Niall and I to London once and we bumped into them in the city, we got their autographs and they follow us on twitter now. It was really awesome so we are really big fans. We listened and laughed to the radio show all the way to my house. We got out of the car and their was a note taped to the front door.

Be back tuesday. Buisness trip in Yorkshire.

Love mum and Robin xx

I rip it off the door and unlock it. I throw my bag on the couch and Niall and I go upstairs to the music room. The music room is a huge room on the second floor. It's painted white and has black music notes all over the walls. The walls have instruments hanging from them. There is a grade A sound and recording booth and a grand piana in the corner. Other than my room, school, and Niall's house this is where I spend all my time. There is a big black desk against one wall and the drawers and scatered with songs I wrote. Niall walks over to the guitar on the wall and pulls it off.

"this is the only instrument I know how to play" he laughs. "can I just use one of your songs" Niall sighs. Niall is the only one that knows I can play instruments and sing. It's kind of my alter ego, like hannah Montana only I'm not as cool as Miley Cyrus. Niall starts strumming the guitar and gets out his paper.

After only three hours he has a melody.

"I'm so fucking done" he shouts "and so fucking hungry"

"Well let's order pizza I cooked all weekend and I'm sick of it" I shout back. He takes out his phone and dials up a pizza place. About an hour later the pizza arrives. I pay the man with some of the money I got and got out the plates.

"wanna watch a horror movie?" Niall asks scrolling through Netflix. I nod and he picks out The Blair Witch Project, which I've never seen so I have no idea what it's about. He presses play and we begin watching. The movie is scary as fuck. It's basically just jump scares, running, and screaming but it's still scary. The movie ends and I'm unfazed. It was scary but I don't stay scared because I know it's not real. Niall is snoring and I decide to go up to my room it's only eight o'clock but I've been up late two nights in a row and I woke up early this morning. I lay on my bed and drift off to sleep.

I have no authors note but ppl are supposed to write things here so this is what I'm writing Yaaaay

QOTD: Will yo be my internet best friend? XD

~all the fucking love Eve