Chapter 4

Harry POV

The rest of the week was exactly how i thought it would be, torture. It was no mercy and Mrs. Flack kept making advances on me the cunt crew would not leave me alone and I've eaten lunch almost everyday. Here I am driving in the rain early from school with bruises everywhere and tear stains on my t-shirt. I'm on my way to Niall's. He's coming home so I'll just stay there and go straight to the babysitting job. I'm going to need to use Niall's makeup for my face. If these kids are devils I'll just kill myself on the job, as simple as that. I pull up to Niall's apartment and his mini cooper is parked. HE'S HOME! I run out of the car and straight up to his apartment. I can already hear his blaring music. Luckily his door is unlocked so I can walk in. He's on his hands and knees cleaning the pancake mess with his back turned.

"NIALL" I yell and he shoots up. He gets up and we do that movie running hug thing. I jump into his arms and he spins me around.

"I missed you so much you can't leave me like that" I cried in his shirt.

"haz why are you crying? Why arent' you in school"

"Everything got worse since you left! The cunt crew is even more pissed at me for getting Liam and Stan suspended, and Mrs. Flack-" I cannot say. Niall will surely tell. "gave me detention for being late by like a minute" which is true I have 'detention' with her.

"It's the weekend now and your babysitting four little girls this weekend, They will not be there" I look in his eyes.

"can I borrow some makeup for the bruises I have to get to my job right after school which ends soon so I'll actually need clothes as well" I gave him the 'innocent little styles' face.

"coarse always" he say and slaps my ass as I walked past him. I yelped and hear his signature Irish laugh. His room is just as messy as always, unmade bed, clothes everywhere, and an odor that could have been used against the Nazis in WWII. His bathroom is worse with towels and shit everywhere. I swear to god I'm suprized that boy hasn't died in an avalanche of junk. His makeup is in a bag under his dirty boxers. I go into his guest bedroom, which is my room and grab a weekend worth of clothes and shove it in some random footie bag. I slap on some concealer all over my ugly, bruised face and a little on the visible bruises on my arm.

"HARRY IT'S ALMOST 3 HURRY YOUR PRETTY ASS UP" Niall yells from the kitchen. I walk out holding my bag.

"you tosser I told you to clean this" he grumbles

"Its your flat not mine" I shrug and hug him goodbye. Jay texted me the address and directions to get there. she also told me to lock my car and don't leave anything too important in it. So that makes me worried for my Mercedes. I pull into a run down pretty small house. It's good for two or three people not six. I check myself out one more time before scurrying in. The house is white with a brown door. The pain is chipped and the roof is missing a bunch of shingles. There are scattered kids toys all across the lawn and the grass is overgrown. It's quite sad actually that my family of three has a bigger house than one of six, or even seven I don't know if they have a dad but I assume so. It makes me want to switch live with them. I knock on the dark brown door three times before a women in about her early forties opens.

"Hi Mrs. Deakin I'm harry" I recognize her from when I went to church with my mom now.

"Harry, sweetie, I've told you call me Jay. Mrs. Deakin makes me sound old" she says sweetly. She seems extremely nice.

"thanks Jay" I say politely

"Ok so make yourself at home. My oldest daughter Lottie is at her friend tonight with my second oldest Fizzy but they can stay another night if they want. My son Louis might step by but it's unlikely. He goes to you school do you know him?" she says.

"No I've never seen a Louis Deakin at least not that I know of" I reply

"oh of course. My sons surname is Tomlinson" NO! " he hasn't changed it since my ex left with all our money" I had no idea. This is just great.

"PHOEBE, DAISY COME HERE" she yelled. Two identical little girls came skipping in.

"Girls this is Harry, your babysitter this weekend" she motioned to me.

"hi girls. Aren't you to very pretty" I bent down the shake their hands. The one Phoebe was very shy but daisy shook my hand and started talking.

"Did you know I just turned 9 with Phoebe" she bounced up and down.

"really? Your all grown up now aren't you" I smiled. They were so adorable.

"Girls go play now I need to talk to Harry" They nodded their little heads and scurried off. How are those adorable little angels be related to badass Louis Tomlinson?

"Ok their bedtime is 8:00pm and Lottie and Fizzy's bedtime is 11:00 if they come back. If Louis is mean to you when he comes just tell me and I'll kick his ass" I nodded. "There aren't many rules I'm gonna pay you now so you have money for over the weekend" she handed me a thousand pounds.

"Mrs. Deak- Jay you don't need to pay me that much it's my pleasure to babysit" I push back a few hundred.

"no Harry It's a whole weekend I owe it to you to give the money please take it" she smiles widely.

"DAMN" the door slams open. I am face to face with Louis Tomlinson. He shoots glares at me and I'm frozen in place. Phoebe and Daisy come running out of the living room.

"Louis Louis we missed you they yell. He picks them up and hugs them.

"I missed you little buggers too" he poked there noses. They giggled and yelped

"Louis this is harry he's our babysitter!" he looks up wide eyed.

"Girls go play I'll be there in a sec" he smiles. They run out and his smile quickly turns into a glare. "all of my friends are busy so I can babysit" he says.

"no Louis I already played harry so you and harry are just going to have to team up" Jay says. I still have no words.

"I'm not teaming up nor living with that faggot" he spats. His mother gasps "Harry I am so sorry, and Louis you need to stop this attitude"

"but mom he's gay" he says as if he can catch the 'illness'. Again I am still unable to talk nor move.

"It doesn't matter you need to shut your mouth and be nice or go sleep on the streets" she yells. He grunts and storms upstairs. "I'm so sorry harry is he like that at school" she asks.

Yes

"No but his friends are. It's alright really"

"well I'm sorry but I have to go. BYE GIRLS" she says getting her shoes on.

"bye mommy" they run and hug her. She leaves after tones of goodbyes.

"where's loubear he said he would come" Phoebe pouts. Loubear wow that's not staying a secret.

"I think he's a little grouchy right now but come on I'll come play" I grab their little hands and they lead me to their homemade doll house.

This is gonna be a fun weekend

I know I know finally an eventful chapter and finally and updated. well what can I say Always late but worth the wait. BTW barely edited so a lot of mistakes.

~All the fucking love Eve