chapter 16

Harry Pov

I wake up to the sound of a car horn from outside my house. I slowly get up and check the time. It's already 7:50! School starts in 10 minutes. I can't be late for Mrs. Flacks class. I jump out of bed and rummage through my drawers. I pull out some shirt with a band I don't listen to on it and some black skinny jeans. I slip them on and check myself out. Oh okay it's a nirvana shirt, I don't even listen to nirvana I just bought it cause everyone else seams to have one.

 I grab my hair gel and just run my finger through my hair. I run out of my room and down stairs. I slip on my shoes and dart out the door. Niall's car is parked and he's looking pissed off.

"Shit I slept in go go go" I yell.

"Harry why are you dating Louis?" He asks.

"No time Niall we're gonna be late" I yell. "And I never said we were dating"

"You guys were cuddling yesterday"

"Fine we are dating, and its cause I like him and he asked" I sigh "now go"

"He probably doesn't even like you harry"

"Yes he does now drive" I say banging on the car window.

"If he likes you he would come out" Niall points out.

"If you like me you'll drive" I say exasperated.

"Fine" he huffs and he backs out of my drive way. I sigh.

It's too late, by the time I get to Mrs flacks class I'll be late. After an awkwardly silent car ride, we're finally at school.

"Harry can we stop being mad at each other all the time, I miss my best friend" Niall sighs. I'm already late I might as well talk to him.

"Niall I miss you too but you have to stop questioning my life choices"

"I will I promise" he exclaims.

"Fine" I say smiling pulling him into a hug.

"Now we're late lets go" he instructs hopping out of the car. I jump out and follow him. The bell has already rung it's too late. I could either skip or go in and get detention. I'll go I guess. I need to pass the damn class. I grab my books from my locker and head to Mrs. Flacks classroom. I open the door, which cuts her off mid sentence.

"Mr. Styles that's it! I can't keep taking you from your math class. Lunch in here for a week" she screams.

"Whatever" I shrug grabbing a seat in the back behind some kid named Julian.

She goes back to her incessant blabbering for the rest of the dull and useless class. The bell rings and we all stand up.

"Wait before you leave I must remind you that the song you are all working on is due in about two weeks. I will give more time in class to work on the lyrics, but the school has limited instruments. Now you all may leave" Mrs. Flack informs us. I brush it off and walk out. I'm already done my song.

"Hey Harry wait up" I hear a voice call from behind me. I turn and Zayn is there. I shoot him a puzzled look.

"You can't stay for lunch with that bitch everyday for a week" I sighs.

"I'll be fine" I tell him walking away. I hear him behind me but I lose him in the crowd and trudge through to my next class.

After my math class it's unfortunately lunch. I find myself face to face with the door to Mrs. Flacks classroom. I knock softly and she whips the door open.

"It's about damn time Styles" she whispers pulling me into her classroom. She slams the door shut and locks it. "I've been waiting all day for this" she whispers biting my earlobe.