Chapter 10

Shit gets real

Louis POV

I'm in the car with Zayn and we're going to his house. He lives in a nice neighborhood, and to get there we need to go through the snooty neighborhood. I lean my head on the car window, thoughts rushing through my head. Why do I care so much about Harry? Why don't I want to hurt him? What's wrong with me? What happened with him and Zayn? Did they kiss? I have this weird feeling of jealousy thinking about them kisseing. My eyes is throbbing and black because of Niall. Something catches my eye at one house. There is a boy laying on the cement and another boy on the phone. As we get closer I make out the two as Niall and Harry.

"Dude look" I say to Zayn and he looks out the window.

"Shit what happened" he says and stops the car.

"Dude what's with you and Harry. You were calling him a fag two days ago" I say

"Not important right now Louis" he answers getting out of the car. I follow getting out of the car all the way over to a distressed Niall.

"What the hell do you two want" he sneers holding Harry's bruised head up.

"We saw you guys and something looked wrong so we stopped to help" Zayn said. What the hell happened to him. Niall gave us a dirty look and turned back to Harry. "I'm fine just go" Niall says angrily.

"Hey I saved his ass earlier" Zayn says and I give him a WTF look. "Did you call 999?" I ask

"No I was on the phone with his mum" He grumbled

"We can drive him" Zayn offers

"I can" Niall snaps. Wow someone's on their man period.

"You don't have a car here Niall, Just let us drive you guys. Harry needs to go to the hospital. You can even have shot gun" Zayn almost begs. What the hell! Sure I want to help them but this is to far.

"Fine" he grumbles and goes to get in the car Zayn follows him.

"You really want me to carry him" I yell

"Awe too much work princess" Niall mocks.

"I'll kick you Irish ass horan" I sneer.

"Louis just lay him in the back seat" Zayn huffs annoyed. I sigh and pick him up bridal style. Niall opens the door for me and I lay him on the seat. His face is all bruised up. Once I'm buckled in I lift Harry's shirt a tiny bit and his torso is worse than before. I gasp and touch the skin.

"So Louis how's your eye" Niall asks smirking.

"Black thanks to you twat" I snap pulling my hand away. Niall smirks look where my hand used to be and starts laughing. If course Harry told him. Great. I look over at his cute unconscious face. Not cute I don't mean cute. I'm not a fucking fag he's not cute. I keep staring at his face. You can slightly see his dimples which are cu- not cute. His lips are so pink without makeup and his eyelashes are naturally beautiful. I mean ugly God damn it! What the hell is wrong with me.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Niall laughs.

"I swear too god horan if we weren't in a car" I sneer

"You'd what? Get punched again" he laughs. Zayn stifles a laugh from the front seat and I groan. We pull into the hospital parking lot and they make me carry Harry again. I cuddle him close since it's freezing out. I feel shivers where he's pressed against me. What the fuck is wrong with me. I'm not a fag. I can't be. I'd never chose to be one. We walk into emerge and go up to the counter.

"Hi my friend here got beat up and he passed out about 10 minutes ago" Niall tells the nurse frantically. He takes one look at Harry and gasps.

"Oh my gosh" she exclaims. "Dr. Leedman to emerge and hurry" she says into the intercom. A doctor comes rushing and takes Harry from my arms. He places him onto a stretcher and rolls him away. "You boys may follow him if you'd like" the nurse tells us. I go to turn around but Zayn and Niall follow the doctor.