Chapter 27: Dear Sister.

Shannon's point of view.
Time before.

I'm a monster. God still talks to me but we both know the true. I think he feels pity for me. I need to be punished. Mother is gone now but the million punishment I gladly recieved are carbed deep in my memory.
  Holding the bag of rice with one hand, I take a handful with the other hand and spread it on the floor. Then, I kneel down, looking at my window until the sin goes down and then is there again, and the pain is the only thing that holds me here, in this time and place. Otherwise, my mind would have fade a long time a go.
"Sang! Sang! I've been fucking calling you! Dad wants to talk to you" Marie storms in my room, her heavy make up on her face making her look angrier, more bitter "What the fuck are you doing, weirdo?"
My heart beats slow against my chest. Am I really here at all?
"I'm taking God's punishment. And my name is not Sang"
For a moment, she stares at me, then hell breaks loose.
"Oh my fucking god! You are a freak show! Who are you this time, uh? Britney?"
I frown, shaking my head.
"There is no Britney. My name is Shannon"
"Don't tell me" She says, sarcastic "Nobody is ever gonna love you, you know that right? You are a freak show. Ugh! Why don't you just kill yourself?"
My heart hits against my chest.
"Committing suicide is a sin. God is the only one who can take me away, other way I'll go to hell"
She laughs, but there is nothing funny about it.
"Do you think I'm stupid? "Then the rage comes back to her face, filling her features "I know, bitch! I know what you did to mom! You will rot in hell!"
I let myself fall, taking the pain away, but my knees are still pulsing.
She looks at me with despise.
"I didn't do anything to mom" I tell her, frowning "I'm good. I'm not a bitch!"
"The fact that you are batshit crazy and that you can't remember doesn't mean you are not the same, Sang! Each piece of you is rotten to the freaking core!"
"That's not true! I'm not Sang and I'm not rotten! God speaks to me, he understands!"
"God doesn't love you, Sang"
I stand up, my fury growing stronger everytime. It consumes my soul, making me shiver.
"My name is not Sang!" I push her chest and she hits the stairs fence "I am the only good piece here! Kaylan will commit suicide every second, Elizabeth'll get into drugs and Mina will kill someone, but I am not that kind of monster. The lord gave me a punishment I deserved, but I'm here to endure it! And that's what counts!"
"You are one and the same"
"SHUT UP, YOU LIAR!"
I can see it there in her eyes, the desire to hurt me, and I know she is getting what she wants from me, but suddenly I can't bring myself to stop. I had never felt such rage like this for myself; I had experimented it by Mina, who is fed by the devil's hand.
Marie has done this. She made me feel all these devil stuff.
  Maybe she's right. Maybe I'll rot in hell with the rest of them.
"What did you do to mom, monster? Did you kill her?"
"Nobody killed her! Elizabeth made a deal with Mina, she's okay!"
Marie snorts.
"So unexistent beings can comminicate with each other? You just reached a new level of craziness, Sang. There is no turn back for you"
"Let me handle the bitch"  I hear Mina whispering in the back of my head.
"I can't" I cry "I won't. You can't!"
"She needs a lesson!"
"You won't disrespect this body anymore by doing things against the lord rules"
"Stop the crap, Saint Mary"
"Mary is right in one thing" Jojo whispers, very far away and very slowly "At the end, we are one and the same. We are just splintered"
"No!" I cry out "Stop!"
Marie recovers and pushes me back, laughing at my face. At my pain.
"You are heartless!"
"And you're possesed by the devil!"
"I am not! Stop it! Stop it!"
I had never felt such hate like this.
"Shannon, calm down" Warns Elizabeth.
"I don't need to calm down!"
"Say hi to the devil for me" She smiles at me, and I push her back. She hits the fence again.
"That's it"  Mina spits "I'm killing this bitch!"
"No!" I yell "The devil won't live her anymore!"
"But that's all you are" Marie smirks. I have to shut her up. Prove her wrong. And I do.
I slap her and for a moment, she stands still, slightly bended. And then, she hits me back.
I have never wanted to hurt anyone so much in my life before.
I push her shoulders and then she... slips.
She slips.
As in slow motion, I see her bending over the stairs bars and losing balance until she's falling to the other side.
And then the crash; The sound of her skull splinting, cracking against the hard solid floor, her last scream stuck in her throat.
Then it's silent.
Mina laughs inside, the sound filling my ears.
"Oh, Shannon" She says "Welcome to the other side"
I run downstairs, the horror filling my chest until my heart hardens and rots. Like an apple. Like Snow White Apple.
And maybe I am the evil queen.
"I am the only queen here"  Lake snorts, not affected at all.
I kneel in front of Marie and touch her cheek, my tears falling down to her face. In that moment the door opens and dad looks in. He stops and stares. He drops his suitcase and looks at me.
"I'm sorry"
He checks her pulse when he finally came in. And he is still on blank.
"Elizabeth?" He asks.
After a moment, I shake my head.
"Shannon"
"Was it Mina?"
I shake my head again.
"I'm sorry"
He look something in my eyes and when he finds it, he finally looks surprised. He found the devil inside.
"Will I ever be forgiven?"
"I need to talk with Elizabeth, Shannon. We need to clean this mess"

Sang's Point Of View.

The drive back home is silent.
The city passes in front of my eyes through the car window and I can only concentrate on breathing. Breathing deep. Letting out. Slow.
  Kota stops in front of my house  and when I blink someone is opening my door and helping me out. It's  Victor. But behind them, all the rest of them are there too. And there os something about their faces, about the way they move around me that lets me know there is something very powerful inside their eyes: Knowledge.
They know.
Mina killed Marie.
I killed Marie.
Will I ever be forgiven?
" Miss Sang?"
Doctor Green's voice gets me out of my mind. His eyes lool for mine, and when I step fordward I fall into his arms. He catches me while the others call my name, the tension on their voices present.
I am a killer.
I killed my sister.
I killed my sister.
"Will I ever be forgiven?" I whisper, to no one, to everyone. To a stronger,  more powerful force.
"Sang" He whispers as he carries me bridal style. My head is so lightweight but my body is so heavy.
What will I do? Who will I be from now on?
"She needs being sedated" I hear him talk as he moves inside the house and up stairs, until I am being lied down into my bed.
"Will I ever be forgiven?"
"Aggelle"
"Baby"
"Trouble"
Their soft voices surround me until my japanese teacher gives me an inyection that makes me slip away. And I am more than happy to let Morfeo grab my anckles and drown me down underwater.

Mr. Blackbourne's point of view.

"It's time now" I tell them, looking up to her room. When they called me I was surprised, but when I was well aware of what had happened, I was... Well.
They understand what I mean.
"We don't know if she was telling the truth" Notth says softly, which is a bad, bad sign "The woman is crazy. She is clinically labeled as unestable"
"She was" I agree "But that doesn't mean everything is fake. If she did, it's late for us. We need to hospitalize her. We will send another team to track on Marie, then we'll know the truth. Either way, Miss Sorenson need to be treated"
Victor stands up, his hands clenched into fists.
"We can't do that to her, just like that"
"She's dangerous"
"You've already taken lots of desitions" Nathan stands by his side, with a hardened face.
The pain and rage mixes inside me until there is a storm destroying my heart and mind.
"It's not time, gentlemen. She is suffering. She is a danger for herself"
Dr. Green rubs his face, tired.
"We can't lock her in just like that" North finally says "We need to make her agree. We need to talk to her".
Rage wins over.
"As I gladly remind you, Miss Sorenson is just a mission".
"Don't say that" Luke says, not a petition at all. Silas shakes his head. Kota paces back and forth.
"I'm afraid that has past" Kota says.
I arch my eyebrow while Luke shakes his head and goes upstairs, I assume to check on her.
"Oh, for god's sake, Owen. Damn it. They're in love with her!"
The world stops around me as the information sinks into my brain.
"You..."
How haven't  I seen it before? Was I that blinded by my pain?
I pinch the bridge of my nose.
"You idiots!"
I lose it. I totally and completely lose it.
  This familly is falling apart.
We are fa
                 l
                   l
               i
                   n
                         g.

Sang's point of view.

Somewhere in my daze I wake up from sleep only to feel a warm body against mine and an hand over my waist.
"Cupcake? Is that you?" Luke's question breaks my heart.
"Yes" I mutter.
He holds tighter.
"It's okay" his breath feels like a touch of a feather against my temple "It will all be okay"
I want to believe.
"Luke" I mutter his name, cuddling up to him "Luke"
Then I do something that will forever change us. I kiss him, and he kisses me back.