Chapter 4: Shaky hands.

Sean's Point Of View.

"You should really do yoga"

Owen glances at me.

"Dr. Green, would you tell me why are you here and not in your office?".

"Right now there's no passed out students or young pregnant girls. So I'm here. If I didn't know you, I'd say you want to get rid of me".

Turning the page of his paper news, he lifts an eyebrow.

"No surprise" He mutters. But I heard.

I throw him a clip and it hits his nose. He looks startled. "You have to admit you love having me here" I answer back, making a heart with my hands.

"Of course, Dr. Green"

"Maybe we should do yoga together. I'd get you all stressed out and that will be fun".

"You are childish"

"Yep! So what do you say? Yoga?"

He ignores me.

"Fine! Zumba!"

Our phones rings, and that saves me from being strangled by him. I start reading the texts that come in fast, and then Owen starts to type in.

"Silas is right" I tell him "It was fast".

"Locating her was easy. Gaining her trust? Not so much, I fear"

Going to the text, I frown.

"Nathan seems insecure".

"It's not surprise. This young lady must be a manipulating master. Evil and ruthless. We have to be careful"

"We know" I say to him, lowering my eyes towards the desk.

"There is just something about this situation that I do not like" He admits, adjusting his glasses up his nose.

"Why is that?" I ask him.

"It is simply a feeling"

"Then, I guess we'll have to see" I say before we let a long pause get in the conversation "So, what about latin dances?"

North's point of view.

I stumble with a little blonde in my way to math. All the books she has in her hands come out flying.

"Watch out!"

She gets on her knees without a word to pick up all the mess and it makes me feel like I'm such a prick. I sigh, getting down to help her.

"I'm sorry" She mutters with a shaky voice.

"It's okay" I growl.

She looks up at me, and I find myselft caught in green beautiful eyes. And in a face that by now is familiar. I can't almost recognize her without all that make up and the always red lips, but it's her. I know she is.

But, as Nathan said, there's something wrong here. And I can't put my finger on it.

"I'm sorry" She repeats, standing up with all her things and looking at her feet.

"Is fine" I try again, but softer. Way softer "What's your name?"

She looks surprised by it for a second. And scared. She looks really scared. Everybody has told me how intimidating I can look, but I've never payed much attention to it until today.

She takes a lock of hair that is escaping from her clip in the high of her head and puts it behind her ear, not looking into my eyes.

"Sang"