28: Sasuke

"Are you really, him?"

-Ichigo

וו×

"Oi," Sasuke said, turning me around.

He took my masked off and pulled me into a kiss. Everyone eyes widened, they've seen the identity of Kage. Sakura eyes glared at me, she walked towards me and pulled me into a embrace.

"I'm sorry, Ichigo." She cried, tear formed in the corners of my eyes. "I'm sorry, I never meant to forget you."

They felt meaningless to me a bit. She had forgotten about me all those years. The smile on their faces without me. This felt meaningless.

"This is meaningless, I've seen you without me. The new dresses you wore, the smile you had, the people around you, your comrades." I said, pushing her off. I stood up and walked away. "Forget it, I was broken a long time ago. No amount of people can fix my wounds."

I disappeared and teleported to kumogakure. Once I got back to my place I collapsed. Into tears, it was all nothing but a dream.

Why, why did he kiss me.

Does he know me? I met him twice, doesn't mean he should know me. I looked up to see the tsukuyomi tree. The people slowly unraveled, and collapsed on the ground. One has caught my eyes, it was a little girl.

I ran to her and caught her sliding on my knees. It scraped, and burned. Her eyes suddenly fluttered open, and she looked at me.

"Thank you," she said.

I casted everyone into a sleeping genjutsu to erase the memories of the tsukuyomi. Once I finish, placing everyone back at there homes. My knee fell asleep burning.

They bleeded, I healed it and walked home.

All I could think of is Sasuke. If I fall in love with him. Would I get hurt?

My eyes became droopier every minute I walk. I came to a water fall, with broken statutes. A hour passed by and I was on the ground, half away. There was another person here, but my exhaustion level tired me even more. I turned my head to side to see Sasuke walking towards me.

His eyes were still with loneliness, but look at me. My eyes were empty.

"I will be your light," he said. His voice pitted me, this feeling. It was so much like the infinite tsukuyomi. His frown, saddened me. Yet, he could shed that tear he wanted to.

My head averted my head back to the night sky.

I couldn't even feel my eyes open, but then my body shut down.

~~

I woke up and it was very warm, I never wanted to leave this place. I can see myself having fun. But the fun never seem to last. Its like when your having so much fun, but you realize you alone again.

My eyes fluttered open, and a hand was around my waist. A hint of pink covered my cheeks. My heart began to pound.

"Are you really him?" I asked. I was pulled in tighter.

"I love you, Ichigo."

His words made me ache inside. "But how, I only met you once." I said, sitting up.

"Don't lie to me, I admired you for a long time." He said, but he came closer to my ear. "We met more than twice too."

I lunged at him full of tears.

My heart was happy, maybe to where I didn't know what to say. He was it, he was him. Maybe the tsukuyomi, didn't turn out the way I wanted it too.

We walked outside the compound to walk. Turns out I was wearing this very short shorts, and a navy Uchiha symbol shirt. My hair was in a ponytail and surprisingly it was till neat.

"Hey, Ichigo?" He asked, my eyes averted to him. "Why do you dislike Sakura so much?"

I sigh the same story I tell a billion times over.

"When I was seven, I wasn't like very much from Sakura nor my parents. I was just a freak to them. I was never really pretty I guess. They treated me like I was a monster. One night I left konoha, I never wanted to see this place. After three years of training, B-Sensei saw potential in me being jounin. Let me ask you something, did you every hear of a little girl missing?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Exactly they didn't even try to find me. When I saw them again, they didn't even recognize me. That's why I wore my mask to hide my identity. I didn't want anyone to know me. My only friend, tch. Whatever I never had a friend. Your so lucky Sasuke, you had a friend. And that friend spent three years for you. All my friends died," I said.

"Who were they?" He asked.

"Zabuza, Haku, and Neji." I said coldly, I didn't want to think about it.

I looked at him and was pulled into a tight hug.

"Don't worry, I won't let you go." He said.

Right, he was the one.

But once I though about it.

Dream are dreams.