11: Loved

- Picture above is Ichigo-

I wake up stretching tomorrow was the festival this place is getting very empty. I wanted to invite some friends over to hang out.

I put on a hoodie and shorts with some knees boots. I walked around town seeing people decorate the stores. I went into the store and bought lantern lights and string start shaped lights. Let's just say I went all out on lights. I walked home and started working cause Sasuke wasn't coming home till today.

~~

I finished the lights at 6:00 and turned on the lights. I walked back to my room to shower. I finished my shower and washed of my strawberry conditioner and added curlers in my hair waiting for it to dry.

I put on the dress that fit perfectly and let down my dried hair. I then put on a hint of lip gloss and curl my lashes. I put on my light pink pumps and I walked out to see Sasuke smirking.

-Sasuke POV-

I walked home from the mission into the compound and it was like I was a child. The way was lit and it felt like it was no longer empty. I walked home remembering the festival.

I heard a voice sing coming from the house I opened the door quietly. I sat down listening to the voice.

- Amnesia: Zoetrope (English trans.) -

I search for the final component
I lost when I fell on down.
I arrive at a distant star
At the edge of the sky dyed in the colors of the rainbow.
I am held prisoner by the little lights that fell through the cracks
And down a path that looks like a day dream, I walk, and I walk.
The excelling gravity,
The repeating pull,
Will not tell me about my heart.
Take me away now,
Connecting the bridge of dust and sand together.
If you peek into the loop that was made,
Sometime, it will change its shape,
And begin to spin.
Yes, in order to meet me again.
I can't rely on a single thing.
I can't believe in a single thing.
If at least I had a dream, I would be saved.
My fate that rains down
Fills up both of my hands.
But my hands alone are not enough.
Before it overflows...
Accept me, support me,
Even if just a little,
I can make a tomorrow that you are able to believe
That there is no such thing as a world without meaning.
I won't give up anymore.
The eternity that will never happen again
Falls through the cracks.

Her voice was beautiful but empty. She walked out with her wavy pink hair and dress. It looked really good on her. I remembered that dress I didn't bother to look at it back then.

"So Sasuke do you like the lights!" She said.

- Ichigo POV -

I've been singing a song and he must have heard it. That song must have describe the festival. He smirked after I ask my question. He stood up and came towards me. Repeating the same routine.

Tch, what a playboy m I right first fan girl now seducing routine. "I can tell you I like what I see in front of me." He said.

I pushed hand away from my chin. Nauh this is fresh lip gloss sir. I grabbed his hand and Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo was there. Wait why were they here right after a mission. Suigetsu and Karin blush at me and tries to flirt with me.

~~

Once we got to the festival everything was beautiful they blew star confetti in the air, and some got stuck in my hair.

But later a bad situation happened I walked with the group and Sakura and Naruto was in front of us. Sakura gave me a disgusted look and Naruto looked confused.

I looked down and walked away they followed me. Sakura grabbed my hand. "Where do you thing your going?!" She yelled. I yanked my arm and she got ready to slap me.

I didn't bother to do anything but wait. But I was tired of it. "What do you think your doing. I said don't lay your filthy hand on me." I said giving of a dark aura. They looked at me in shock and it drove her to want slap me.

But before she can lay her hand on me Sasuke stopped her. "Don't you ever lay your hands on her Sakura." He said glaring at her.

"Why! She almost killed me!" She yelled. "Yea!" Naruto yelled.

"As I recalled you were the one who started it. You know nothing about her but she knows everything about you." Sasuke said. I clenched my fist and walked away but someone grabbed my wrist.

Sasuke pulled me by the waist and our lips crashed together. Everyone eyes widened so did mine. His eyes gazed into mine softening with every look. He picked me up with one arm which was embarrassing consider my butt hit his arm.

My face heated quick. "Sasuke! What are you doing!?" I stuttered he smirked. I hate that smirk the 'uchiha smirk'.

"I. Love. You. Ichigo." He said every word in my ear. We waked away but was stopped by Naruto.

"Are you Ichigo? The one who saved me that day." He asked. I nodded looking away he followed us and leaving Sakura there.

~~

We got into the Uchiha compound and everyone eyes lit. "Ehh who did this its so beautiful!" They yelled.

Sasuke looked at me making them look at me. We walked into the dango shop and I put already made dango down for them to eat.

"Sasuke I thought you hate sweats!" They yelled in unison he blushed in embarrassment.

Once I walked back turn the shop lights on they blush even more at me. "What's wrong?" I ask tilting my head they blush into a red.

"It just you so cute and hot! Your so adorable you make girls turn to lesbos." Karin said squishing me. Sasuke yanked me out of her grip. I felt like a rag doll. Later on they fought back and forth for me. But eventually Sasuke won and we went back to eating dangos.

~~

The fireworks came and I ran outside gazing into the fireworks. Sasuke hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

Is this the feeling of being loved or is it a dream?