10: Light

I woke up in my undergarments cause I didn't have anything to wear. He rushed to my room and blushed. I glared at him cause he kept yelling.

I was not a morning person. "Can you shut up I spent till midnight cleaning two shops and picking you up setting you back at you room." I threatened.

I stood up and went into the rest room and went to shower.

I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I found women clothes in the shop and put in on. It was a flow white dress with a mini bow at the top . I dried my hair and put on in a two low pigtails and a pink bow for my bangs. I put on my my heeled ankle boots I hidden senbons in it.

~~

I walked into the city with everyone staring at me. I was 5 foot and 2 inches I was 15. Yes I was short compared to Sasuke. But here's something funny I had bigger jugs than Sakura. She was size A while I was size C. Ahahah lord save me this is priceless. I could help but laugh my head off from that.

Boys came up to me and I can do it run. I saw Sasuke blushing ahead.

"SASUKE HELP THESE BOYS ARE TRYING TO RAPE ME!" I yelled. He grabbed me by the waist and pull me towards his chest sending glares at the guys. The guys recognized him and ran away.

"T-thank you. Ugh Sasuke." I said panting.

"Hn." He did a smirk. "Hai, hai, Sasuke hey look fan girls!" I point I vanished and end up at the compound.

I walked around the empty compound and found a clothes shop. There was a light pink dress it was strapless. The bottom had frills. I took the dress and tried it on it was beautiful.

I always wore armor to cover myself cause I thought I was too ugly or people would think of me different. Maybe Haku was right being is freak is a good thing. I twirled around some more. I sat down and though being different wasn't a bad thing.

My eyes started to pour tears, that's right they weren't tears of sadness thy were tears of happiness.

Thank you Haku, Zubuza, and Neji.

I think of found my happiness. I put the dress in a bag good thing there were more than just one. I put my clothes back on and cleaned the shop.

I left and got back to Sasuke's house. He was in the living room asleep. I turned the lights back off and walked to my room in the dark. I set my stuff down and left the house. As I stepped out the door something grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going its the middle of the night?" Sasuke asked.

"None of your business go back to sleep." I said yanking my arm back. I left and walked on the roof. I hopped on to the other like skipping.

Every movement was elegant. Every move was love to make sure it was fun. I walked into the hokage office to see Kakashi asleep. I poked his face and wandered around.

"Baka-shi if you have a couch why won't you sleep in it." I said.

"Ichigo why are you so mean let me sleep." He said anime crying. I sat on his desk.

"I feel bad for you baka-shi your so old and still don't have children. Yes 30 is old." I said he sweat dropped and anime cried more. I poked the bag under his eye.

"Will you let me sleep?" He said plopping his head down.

"Nooo. I'm bored I at least want to give you food before you work again." I set him some onigiri and stew. His eyes lit and he pulled his mask down.

"I love you Ichigo! Your the best thank you for the food!!" He said bowing over and over I smirk and did my victory pose.

"Of course who wouldn't love me. Say Kakashi since you read porno books, what's it like to be in love. Not that you even had a girlfriend." I said laughing he spit the food in my face.

"You! You said my name!" He said. I giggled and pat his weird silver hair.

"That's right. This is so broing don't you have anything fun happening in konoha." I whine.

"Well we have the starlight festival coming up." He said still eating. I smack the back of his head.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I said. I felt something watching us. I looked at him and he nodded I took a senbon needle and threw it through the window making a small hole. It hit the person.

"I gonna go, oh I'll bring you food tomorrow." I said he cheered and I went back home.

~~

I walked into the house and closed the door before something ended up pinning me up to the wall.

"Ow Sasuke that hurt." I looked up at him and blush. I smirk and pulled out the senbon on his neck. "That's what you get for spying." I said.

"What were you doing with Kakashi-Sensei." He asked.

"Giving him some food. Dang he's a friend I met at the jounin exam. What you think I was doing?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Don't you ever leave me again." He said pulling my chin towards his face.

"Hai Hai. I can't make any promises." I said. I slipped away cause it wasn't hard.

He grabbed my wrist and slam me against the wall. Ouch I what you might be thinking. It was more of a owww.

"Ow. Sasuke." I said he once again pinned me. Making me look into his onyx eyes. He can closer and closer to my face.

But I looked away and kicked him in the place that doesn't shine. I'm not a girl to give up easy.

"Try that again I'll cut your balls off, understand?" I said glaring at him.

I let letting him lay on the ground. What a nice day.