⑷ Locked

I walked around the konoha and seems nice. I just feel a set of eyes around me sometimes. I mean who wouldn't I'm a little girl wearing a mask. Kids seem to be afraid of me all I hear is whispers and the pounding of my heartbeat.

"Isn't that freak in the jounin exam."

"I voting on her to win!"

"Yea!"

"Do you think she's ugly or a cute under the mask."

So many whispers I ran to the old dock I use to sit at.

----

I laid back and looked up in the sky. Maybe it was harder with a mask though. It was so peaceful here. Where your not surrounded by anyone. But I was wrong someone was walking towards. There hand reached towards my mask but I caught it.

"What are you doing?" I said in a cold and murderous voice.

His eyes widen and I realized it was the the raven haired boy. I sat back up and gripped his hand harder, causing him to wince in pain. He was frail he was a Uchiha. I let go and walk away.

"Who are you." He yelled gritting his teeth.

"Who I am is none of your business. People care of me no more, I'm nothing but a freak." I said.

"How!" he yell. "How are you strong! Your no bigger than me!" He added stomping.

"Strength does not matter to me the way I have it is none of your concern," I said. He froze and I walked on and saw a hurd of girls. They looked at me but the one I noticed was Sakura.

Don't look back.

----

It was the day of the final exam.

I was going against Yuki I knew he was shady. I felt them grin evily. But either way they were no match. They used kenjutsu only so they can't use jutsus. I was the last match B-sensei sat next to the hokage and kazekage.

"Kage vs. Yuki!" The hazel haired proctor yelled.

Kakashi POV

"Kage vs Yuki!" The proctor yelled. All I can hear is whispers about the girl with pink hair. I sat next to Killer B and he trained her. He said she was a runaway child she didn't even want to be here.

"Who do you think is going to win?" A man said behind me.

"I think the boy the freak with the mask is to small," The other man said.

I thought what do you mean by freak. They know nothing about that person. But neither do I know anything about it.

"I hear the masked person finished the second test in a hour." The man said.

"Well my money is on the girl!" The woman said.

"Who exactly is this girl?" A leaf jounin said.

Rumors pass around quick these people were excited. The girl teleport to the center on the arena. Her hair flowed threw the wind. The boy took of his faint axe she slid her mask to the side. But you can't see her face or eyes.

She had her eyes closed and a black half black mask like mine. She put a katana in her mouth gripping it with her teeth. She had one on her left hand and the two were still in the case. B-sama smirked and I stood there amazed of how she has her eyes closed.

"What are you smirking about B-sama?" I asked.

"About Kage she's a smart child," he said.

"What do you mean by that?" Lord third asked.

"She chose the name Kage for a reason. That's nothing but a shadow she's hiding in the shadows and her real body will take place clone later." He said. I was impressed of a girl no more than age 10.

Her lashes are long and she hasn't even opened her eyes because Yuki is still talking. The last words she mumbled is. "A ninja express there words by battle in my words a shadow will never be found."

    He lunged at her and she did flips blocking every move. Every move were graceful making the audience gasp in excitement. She kicked her case and sent a katana flying in the air she use her foot to catch the katana. Then her ankle caught it and she per iced the katana in his chest. He winced in pain causing him to get slower. She spit the katana in her mouth back in its case.

I saw little pink glows in her eyes. But no one could catch her eyes with her fast movements. I used my sharingan to caught the slightest. She slid her anbu mask back on and I saw it her real body flash into her shadow. That required my sharingan the normal eyes can't catch it, unless you have the byakugan to see it.

SASUKE POV

Her movement were beautiful. Her hair slowly shined and swung in every direction of her movement. I had to use my sharingan to catch her movements. I got a glimpse of her pink orbs. She pierced him in the chest causing him to get slower. After that I caught something with my sharingan. Her real body morphed into the shadow.

NEJI POV

Who exactly is this girl? She's not normal each glimpse were fill with sadness. I guess her destiny isn't great either.

ICHIGO POV

My eyes slighty fluttered open. But since I have my anbu masked back on. I had to get back to business. He didn't even land one stratch on me. The shady sibling he was the one who tried to kill me. He was lucky he escaped that day.

"Now now now since you tried to kill me that day I let you go. They always say you only can escape death once." I said.

"Shadow style: Body possession." I said looking at the fear in his eyes. He was so frozen in fear he couldn't even say I forfeit. "Burst." His body shattered into raw bit.

The audience looked at me shock and excitement. His sister died so either way I didn't have to waste my time. "W-winner is Kage!" The proctor said. Half the crowd cheer and the other half froze.

----

"Who exactly are you? Your chakra seems fimilar." Neji asked.

My heart stopped my old best friend was there right infront of me. Neji was two years older than me. We met at the dock and he let me play with his hair. Sometimes when I get tired he let's me sleep on his lap.

"I'm surprise you don't remember me."