16: Crushed

It was night and Sasuke was asleep. I put him in a genjutsu and pretended it was his dream.

"Sasuke." I said coldly.

"Ichigo." He said and he hugged me close to him.

"We can be in a world where will both be happy." I said.

"What do you mean." He yelled.

"Infinite Tsukuyomi." I casted a world just like konoha.

~~

I casted Sasuke into the tsukuyomi world and he was confused. I had to put my acting self on. When I'm in my acting self my mind is blank and I follow the script.

I ran to him in a hug he smiled but something was wrong. He didn't see the cold person he knew instead it was a loving girl. "Sasuke!" I squealed.

He was happy but it was off. I grabbed his hand and took him to my girly room. He saw a decorated girly room it was fill with light pink and white. She was the opposite of what she was.

She jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. She kissed him passionately and he felt like it was his dream.

But in my mind it felt like nothing but full disgust. That girl was the opposite of Ichigo and he should know that. He kissed me back and held on to my thighs. "Ichigo what happened?" He asked.

"Can't you see Sasuke there's nothing wrong I'm who you wanted me to be." I said pouting. He was kinda how do I put it disgusted.

"I don't like this not at all! I want the real Ichiho." He said choking me I kicked him in the side of head and let me go.

Wow. How heartless that was the real me and you decided to choke it in the dream. "So you don't love me Sasuke. Guess what I never did like you at all. You act like a spoiled brat." I said coldly and murderously.

He back up and said. "I d-do love you but your not the Ichigo I loved!"

"You just choked the real Ichigo so how do in know your not lying." I said giving him my demonic eyes.

He stayed silent.

"How about I give you a tour of my worse memories how should I call it. Ah that's right a tour of my life." I said.

I sent him memories of when I was five till now except for the whole sceme. I gave him a genjutsu of my death. I used genjutsu to put my life in only thirty minutes. My death was the favorite part.

He sat there trying to stop me and here's how it went.

I sat there crying with my emotionless eyes. I stood up and took Sasukes old katana with its symbol on it. I fell into a unknown waterfall stabbing his own katana in my heart. Saying my last words. "What made me think I can even like someone. I guess its true I love being a freak." I cough it the blood and smiled.

Tears fell from his face and I out him back in the really world. He jumped and panted heavily.

He ran into his closet finding the katana gone cause I took it before putting him in a genjutsu. I fell to his knees realizing what he did.

I did it I finally crushed his soul. I guess that's what I really wanted. Is it?

I went back to my house in the forest were I lived in a fairy tale.

- Sasuke POV -

I killed her. It was all my fault. I couldn't sleep again there was no way I could sleep after that.

~~

I woke up in fixed myself before leaving the compound. After I finished I walked out the compound seeing Karin sad walking around the street. After Ichigo was gone she stop hanging around me and ignored me.

I went to Kakashi-Sensei office and sat down.

- Kakashi POV -

He sat down with sadness in his eyes. Something was wrong and I knew exactly who did it. "What's wrong." I asked.

"I saw Ichigo's death." He clenched his arm. "She killed herself."

I bursted out laughing this girl was so smart. He got kinda angry and slammed his hand on the desk. "How could you be laughing!" He yelled.

"Because..." I wandered off.

"Because what!" He yelled.

"She crushed you didn't she. I see so that's how it is.." I said. Then the Sasuke Uchiha did something I never see him do. He cried he broke down in.

"Is it true does she really not like me that much?" He cried. I felt really bad she went way far and worse she had more plans set up.

"I can't answer that question because I don't know for myself." I said feeling sorry for him. I couldn't tell him that Ichigo was going to visit me soon.

Cause that will crush him for sure.