26: Reality

Hey guys! Today I added a huge twist. This story twist will kill you literally.

- oh, and Datara is ten tails name.

~~

I felt so cold, I couldn't feel my heart move one bit. But I could still feel my body alive. It felt like my brain still functioned, but my body would. Like everything has shut down. I new I was alive, but my body didn't want to react.

Someone was carrying me.

That scent, right it was Kakashi.

"I'm sorry, Lord hokage. But Ichigo, has been killed in action." A anbu said.

No. I'm not dead, I can hear everything and I can see. My body I can't open my eyes.

I can hear the mourning of Kakashi. His tears fell on my face, and I felt everyone of it. I didn't want him to cry.

"I told you to be alive," he cried.

Rumbling of paper was what I heard. "Lord hokage, it seems like she finished 200 S-rank mission..." The anbu said.

Kakashi hugged me tighter, and carried me in his arms.

~~

My body functioned again. It was hot really hot. I snapped my eyes open, it can't be.

They buried me, is this my coffin. My dress, its black. No, they think I'm dead. It's getting harder to breathe.

No, Sakura! That bitch, she got her wish. I need to get out, why. Why now, I need to think. My chakra, I have a bit left. I need to charge it, but it seems pike it gets harder to breathe. Every second I stay in this coffin. Once I charged my chakra, I placed Kakashi in a genjutsu from where I was.

"Kakashi, get me out this coffin!" I screamed.

"Ichigo, wait who are you! Don't you lie to me!" He yelled.

"Baka-shi, help please! Get me out! I want to get out, I can't breathe. Pleas-." I said before my genjutsu was release.

Everything went black. Why, am I going to die?

- Kakashi POV -

What had just happened.

I ran to get a medical ninja, and ran to her grave.

"Lord hokage, there's a heartbeat." She said.

I dug up her grave, and grabbed her out the coffin. Thank goodness, she's okay. I felt her chakra, and she wasn't pale. "What happened to her," I asked.

"It may have been a senbon, to two points." The medical ninja said.

- Ichigo POV -

"Where's Sasuke, Sakura. She'll trick him." I said, after that my heart felt hot.

I forgot, my seal. Lately, I haven't took care of myself. I cough a bit and looked at my hand. Red, blood, and worst of all. I don't know what going on myself. The medical ninja touched my forehead. She started panicking and tapping on Kakashi shoulder to get his attention.

"Lord hokage, she hot we need to get her to the hospital!" She yelled.

~~

Once I was done recovering, Kakashi was there sitting on the couch asleep.

'Take better care of yourself, your still young,' Ten tails said.

"I shall try, don't worry too much." I said, standing up. "Your being way too nice, is something wrong?"

'I don't think you want to see,' he said.

He casted a genjutsu and my fear was before my eyes. It could be, that bitch. She got what she want. Her love's kiss, that smile on Sasuke's face. Was everything I did gone. My stomach sunk, my heart stopped, and my eyes went cold.

He uncasted the genjutsu and I sat back down. "Datara is this really happening. I can't go back, I need to leave now." I said.

'Are you sure, are you going to leave Kakashi. Like your parents left you, get over it. He's your last hope of getting back to reality.' He said.

Wait, what did he say? Reality, where am I? This isn't the real world. Is this the infinite tsukiyomi? Let me back, this world is way too perfect.

Bring me back,

I want to get out!

I saw myself in a caccon, slowly it cracked. Madara on the other hand is still watching in amusement. This is reality, I'm in a war.

Right, now that this is the real world.

Ichigo is back.