⑸ Reunion

"What do you mean!?" he asked with a little bit of anger in his tone.

I grabbed his wrist and teleport the dock. "Neji." I said his eyes widen.

NEJI POV

"Neji." She said my eyes widen. That voice its Ichigo. I yanked off her anbu mask and recognized her eyes. She took off her half as a escaped her face.

She was beautiful like a doll. Her light skin. Her lips were plump, her long hair, and her beautiful eyes. I remember how she use to hate it cause of everyone else who hated it. I pulled her into a hugged and she cried putting her arms around my neck. I didn't know what to say.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Kumogakure," she responded.

She always smell just like her name. A strawberry the sweet scent of fresh strawberries. [not in a creepy way]

"Why did you leave me? No one seem to have any information about you," I said.

"Because I didn't want to get hurt. Most of all I didn't want to hurt you," she cried.

"Please come back," I said.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because, I don't have anywhere to stay. Sakura doesn't even remember I exist. I'm Killer B's disciple I live in another village now." She said gripping on her sweater.

I let out a small chuckle and wiped her tears away. "Just remember to visit me every week okay." I said. She dazed and she smiled she lunged at me tackling me in a hug.

"I missed you so much, Neji." She said.

"I missed you too, Ichigo." I said.

"Now. Now give me a kisu Neji! I want to braid your hair too!" She teased I sweat dropped.

~~

ICHIGO POV

I got to sleep again on his lap. As he strode my hair looking at the sunset. "Hey Neji." I asked.

"Hm."

"Don't every leave me okay?" I said. He chuckled and I turned the other way to look at him. "What do you mean by that." He said still chuckling.

"I mean don't ever die on me!" I yelled. I lunged at him and looked at him in the eye. I accidently recalled our position and panic. To the point where I fell on his boy and my lips crashed on his.

I lift myself up and mentally slap my self. It was quiet, real quiet. Now this was awkward. I stood and sigh. "Well bye Neji I have to go I'll see you tomorrow here okay?" I said he nodded and I it my mask back on.

~~

I walk in the office and I was announced Jounin. The third asked if I wanted to stay here but I refused the offer. I said that I had a home in kumogakure and B-Sensei is still training me. I walked around the quiet town cause B-Sensei went back home. I'm staying here for a week.

I never missed this place. I walked past a family that was familiar.

Oh, right. It was my family they looked so happy without me. They had smiles on there faces. Not even trying to look for their missing daughter. Sakura wore a new dress or kimono. Whatever it was supposed to be. I hate this village. There was this reason I can't destroy it and I didn't know what it was. A red dress with the clan symbol on the back and shorts underneath.

I jut walk past like its nothing. I never cared anyway all I need is Neji and B-Sensei. That's right they were my family and I was happy with that. I ran out side of konoha and felt a familiar chakra source.

I walked towards a cave and found Zabuza. "Yo. Zabuza." I said.

"What's wrong kid, I see your jounin now you progress fast. Why do you have a mask on?" He said. Haku was taller and he was prettier than a girl.

"Well I saw my happy family past by me not even noticing its me. Yea I became jounin. Third, I didn't want anyone to see me so I just bought a mask." I said at sat near the fire and looked at it. I looked back at the giant blade and bite my finger. Sliding my finger down the blade.

"What was that for?" He asked confused.

"Oh, I was just bored so why not repair it." I said. I examined the beautiful blade from the handle. There were still six other in the world and this was one of them.

"Maybe you can have this blade one day." He said. My head shot to his direction and sparkle lit in my eyes. "Ehhh!! Really?!" I shout/whispered. He chuckled and nodded I lunged at him in a hug.

Haku smiled at me and I anime cried. "Eh. Haku your so pretty your prettier than me." I cried. He set me down and turn me towards the fire so he's behind me. He started braiding my hair and Zabuza soft smiled.

"Well your beautiful like a doll." Haku said I just scoffed. "What did you scoff for?" He asked.

"You really believe I look that beautiful. I mean are sure I'm not a freak. I wore a mask on and passed my own family. Thy didn't even recognize my hair or height. They smiles on their faces a-." He cut me off.

"Ichigo your not a freak we all are the same aren't we. So if your a freak aren't we all." He said I felt tears fall of my face for no reason. I didn't even realize it all I do is gaze into the fire. I held out my hand and tear fall on it.

"Are you crying?" Haku asked.

"I don't know why. Maybe I'm confuse about if in happy or sad." I said wiping away the tears.

"Maybe its tears of happiness." He said. I grin a just stick my hand in the fire. Somehow it doesn't hurt me. Am I suppose to be happy of being different. "Say, Ichigo doesn't that burn." Zabuza asked.

"No it doesn't somehow every time I do this it does even hurt. I don't even have burn marks on my hand." I said he nodded.

"I gotta go back to the village. Visit me at kumogakure, okay?" I said thy nodded and smiled.

I headed back to the village and walked around town.