12: Fun

Ohayo! This is a short chappie!

~~

Finally the festival was over and everyone went home. Sasuke and I walked back to the house and I was about to head back to my room.

He grabbed my waist and pinned me on the wall. I'm pretty sure that's not the use of walls anyway. I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Matte! Eh! S-Sasuke what are you doing?!" I stutter he smirked.

"You did hear me say I love you right." He said in my ear. It sent shivers done my spine. I smirk which caught him off guard.

I push him making him stumble on the ground and fall. I wall to towards him sat on his stomach pulling on his collar. "You see Sasuke I don't think you want to go this far." I said near his ear he tensed up.

I slowly pull the zipper of his jounin jacket down. (A/N: What did you think it would say. Lol.)

He gazed into my eyes and I take off his long sleeve shirt. I closely lean into his face with him hugging his arms around my waist. But I stopped you really think I was going to kiss him your wrong.

I knocked him out. Yes I stick a senbon needle into his pressure point making him sleep. That what I thought sonnnn. I laughed my head off and put him in his room on the bed.

You see I wasn't going to give him my second kiss just yet. I have to know if he really means what he says.

~~

"ICHIGO!!" He yelled my smiled in my sleep. I though I was dreaming but someone shook me. I gave me a demon eye and dark aura surrounded me making him gulp.

"Don't you ever wake me I didn't sleep till two in the morning got it?" I growled. He carried me bridal style into the living room. He laid me down and sat next to me. "What do you want? Don't you have a mission with team 7." I mocked.

I covered my face with the blanket and turned around. "I'll be back in a week. Why don't you go on a mission?" He asked.

"It boring I've done over 200 S-rank missions. There's nothing to do here. I wanna go back to kumogakure!" I whined.

"No you can't I'll be back in a week promise?" He said. I looked at him annoyed and he walked out the door. Maybe I'll go talk to Karin.

I put on a lose crop top with some black denim shorts. I put on some sandals and put my hair up.

I walk towards Karin's house and she let me in. Karin hair looked messy. "What's wrong Ichigo?" She asked.

"It Sasuke I don't know what to do about him do I love him or do I not love him?" I asked.

"I don't know do you? You want some tea?" She said. I nodded and she gave some tea.

"I don't know." I said sipping the tea.

"How do you not know!" She said sounding a bit annoyed. She looked me in the eye. "When you talk to him do you get nervous or your face heats up?"

"I guess not much." I nervously said.

She shook her head. "Its official the Ichigo is heartless."

"But that's the problem I want to like him!" I said with my mouth a triangle.

"You do like him! Your doing this cause you like him duh! Let's go eat somewhere." She said.

I out on my shoes and she puts her hair up with her outfit with her jounin jacket. "Hey Ichigo why don't you ever wear your leaf jounin outfit much." She asked.

"I don't feel like it, it took me four years just to stop wearing my armor. Plus I lost my headband and jacket... Don't tell Kakashi." I said.

~~

We sat at the bakery cafe. "So when's Sasuke coming back?" She asked.

"Next Monday. Hey can you hang out with me till he gets back?" I said.

"Sure!" She shouted.