Chapter 2: Turned (still 1842)

Start from the beginning

If only he liked me instead of Katherine, everyone loves Katherine and I’m so sick and tired of all the guys talk about her saying that Stefan’s a lucky man to have Katherine. If only they knew that she’s cheating on Stefan. I am her friend and everything but she’s just complicated and selfish. I guess I’m just jealous that I can’t have Elijah because of Katherine.

“I’m glad to see you smiling.” He his smile grew wider.

Klaus and Rebekah barged into the room before I was even about to say anything “Well. Well. Well seems our brother’s witch is up.”

“Shut up Klaus, it’s your fault their dead, all because of you I’m going to have to leave town. You have no idea how badly I want to till you.”

“Then do so witchy. Come on give it your big shot. You can’t kill me, I’m an original remember.” Klaus shot me an evil smile.

“It’s always possible to kill any living thing, Klaus it’s either one way or another and when I find out how, I’m going to hunt you down.” I gave him a dirty look.

“You’ll never know Love. Now let’s just stop chit chatting and make a deal. You work for me and you’ll live.”

“Why would I want to work with the man that killed my parents?”

“Well you seemed to get along quite well with the murderer’s brother. I’d say you have a little something going on with him.”

“Don’t be silly Klaus our brother will never go out with someone like her.” Rebekah crossed her arms as she stood right by Klaus’s side.

“You two just leave her alone.” Elijah felt as if he was as offended as me.

“Not until she works for me.”

“That’s it.” I broke a leg from a wooden wardrobe and charged it straight at Klaus, but he quickly got out of the way, I couldn’t see where he go.

“Are you sure you want to do that love?” I turned around finding Klaus behind Elijah.

“No, you’re right; I forgot I could do this.” I used my power and started making his head burn, making him cry out in pain.

“Stop it! He had his hands on his head and fell to the ground.”

“Kendra, I think that’s enough.” I heard Elijah but I just ignored him and kept on going.

“Stop it!” He struggled to say.

“Klaus!” I heard Rebekah cry out. “Let him go now.” I heard Rebecca say angrily.” She charged right at me and felt a touch of a blade sinking deep in my skin.

“NO!!!” I heard Elijah call out.

I dropped down to the floor and blacked out again.

I woke up once again in the same place, but this time Elijah sat on the side holding my hand. “I’m so sorry.” Elijah shook his head in shame.

“Sorry for what?” I wondered sitting up straight, but for some reason I felt different I’m not sure what it is but I am, I’m also so hungry, probably because I haven’t eaten all day.

“Well, when Rebecca tabbed you, you died…” He trailed off and faced down.

“And then you fed me your blood again, right?” I said thinking that’s what probably happened, but he didn’t say anything; he just looked down in shame. “Elijah, tell me that’s what exactly what happened.” I saw him getting up and stood with his back facing me. “Elijah, you’re starting to scare me.” I got up and stood by him.