Chapter Thirty one

Ariana got out of the meeting room.. She found Martin staring at her. She rolled her eyes away.

"What was that?" Martin walked to her.

"What was what?" Ariana rolled her eyes on him.

"You speak French?" Martin asked.

"You can say yes."

"I thought you were joking on the phone." Martin was staring at her with interest.

"Nah." She glanced at his magic beautiful blue eyes.

"Why are you staring at my eyes? Do you like them?" He teased.

"Kind of that." she said awkwardly.

"Well but you have more stunning two."

"Thank you for the compliment." She smirked to him.

There was an awkward silence between them.. Lory and Victoria were talking there and everyone was waiting in the building doing random stuff for no reason.

"Did you say....." Ariana broke the silence, she regretted asking so she stopped.

"Say what?" Martin questioned.

"Did you say that you love me, yesterday?" She glanced on his eyes wanting to know the answer from his eyes instead.

"Yes, I said this." He admitted.

"I thought it was a dream." Ariana said looking away escaping from his eyes.

"Oh, so you were waiting for it?" He teased.

"Of course not bitch. I am just regretting letting you kiss me. It would have been a nightmare not a dream." Ariana said harshly trying to make him believe her.

"It's not my fault. You are hot and I said I love you because I wasn't concentrating but of course I don't love you, don't worry." He faked a laughter.

She gave him a silly look and rolled her eyes to the ground feeling disappointed and embarrassed.

"I know that you don't love me, maybe you hate me as I do." She lied when she said that she hates him.

"Were you lying when you said you didn't enjoy my kisses?" He changed the subject.

She blushed."What the hell you want from me?"

"You were amazing and responding to my kisses so what does that mean?"

"It means that you were so controlling and jerk. You controlled my body bitchy, that's your way to catch women then."

"You still haven't seen what I can do yet." He said confidently teasing her and she felt a shiver in her body organs.

Lory waved for them to come..

"Where would you like to have lunch or even breakfast?" Bruce asked.

"It's up to you. I am fine with everywhere." Ariana said carelessly. She was burning inside and she didn't care about food now.

"So let's go." Bruce said.

They got into the limousine and went to a very fine restaurant and they ate till they became full, they talked and laughed and Ariana felt that Lory stares at her a lot. When they returned to the hotel, Lory, Bruce and Sandra excused themselves to go to the swimming pool but Ariana was tired to do that.

"Sorry guys I am going to relax." Ariana excused herself.

"No problem. See you at night. We have a party at 8 p.m." Lory said assuring her.