Chapter Six

"My lord, are you sure?" Vena was surprised.

"Yes, He is. Is this his girlfriend?" Ariana said. She was still angry.

"I don't think so, Ariana because look he seems not happy with her."

"But he is meeting her outside so she can't be a customer or anything. No of course she is his girlfriend. Why on Earth they didn't find anywhere but here!" Ariana was furious.

"Just look, he seems can't bear her." Vena said staring at Martin and this woman.

"It doesn't matter. Even if she is his girlfriend, I don't care." Ariana said carelessly.

"But you care." Vena smiled.

"I don't!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

Martin wasn't enjoying his meet with Sophia at all..

"I missed you so much babe." Sophia said slowly putting her fork in his mouth.

"Are you gonna travel to France?" Martin said trying to ignore her.

"No, not now. Actually I changed my mind after I saw you." Sophia winked.

"Haah No darling I don't have time for you. I'm busy."

"No, you will have."

"You wish but I can't. I really have too much work and troubles these days so if you delayed your travel imagining you can see me, so you have chosen the wrong decision."

"What's wrong with you? I'm trying to make the night wonderful and your making me so nervous. Okay it's fine I will travel don't worry." Sophia became nervous.

"Calm down. I'm just informing you that I will have no time for you. I'm sorry."

"How? I'm your future lady." Sophia said confidently.

"Future lady? What does that mean?" Martin was about to laugh.

"It means we love each other right? And you will be asking me for date soon."

"And who told you that? I will never have a girlfriend Sophia. It doesn't mean you are not beautiful but I don't have time for that."

"What?? No you will have time for me. Cause soon you will marry me."

Martin couldn't control himself from not laughing.. He laughed so loudly.

"Just look how he laughs with her!" Ariana was so nervous.

"Yeah, but how could he have a girlfriend? I thought he still loves you."

"I told you there is nothing still between us anymore. I hate him." Ariana said playing with the fork and knife.

"You don't hate him. You're jealous, Ari. You should control your feelings."

"Vena! Don't make me nervous. How could he make me feel burned like this!"

"My God. I swear you still love him." Poor Ariana.... Vena thought

"Let's leave. I can't bear seeing them. Let's go."

"Okay, as you like."

Martin didn't notice Ariana or her friend.. Ariana saw his car parking in front of the hotel, she hoped she could destroy it.

"Calm down Ariana. He doesn't deserve your feelings." Vena advised.

"Vena, I said I hate him. I admit I loved him but everything was ended two years ago. But these days are gone and our love is gone with it. I used to love him from my heart and now I hate him from my heart." Ariana said while she was in Vena's car.