Chapter Thirteen

Martin kept running holding her till a gate of a very beautiful garden. He entered the garden and she started to look in all the sides holding his neck for safety.

"Get me down Martin. Someone will see us and you seem very tired." She said removing his sweat

"I feel am in heaven while having you in my arms."

"Well, get me down now." She repeated

He put her on the grass kindly and stretched his body beside her looking at her face..

"What is this place?" She asked playing with a red flower

"I don't know. I found it by accident."

"But it's very beautiful and very strange that it's near us and we have never found it."

"Yeah, it's true."

"Let us discover the place. It's very big."

"Okay. But I am too lazy to get up. Can you help me?" He said stretching his hand to her

She pulled him to get up. While they were walking, a man appeared..

"Hey, Do you want to drink anything or eat?" The man said wearing a uniform

"Ah, yes we didn't have our dinner yet so please prepare us one."

"Which class? We have (A) which is the best, very expensive and delicious and we have (B)..."

"A.. We want the (A)." Martin said not completing to hear the rest

"Okay sir.. 10 mins and everything will be ready."

"Alright."

They sat on a table and the waiter served them two juices as a beginning.

"We wouldn't have to pay anything if we had dinner with them."

"Yeah but it's better if we have it alone. Just you and me."

"Why didn't you go then?"

"Actually I didn't even know that you are inviting us for dinner. I think it was dad."

"Aha, but they told me that you know and will come."

"I know that's why you left the house to avoid seeing me right? But what a good luck that made me see you. Oh by the way what were you doing in the garage?"

"First I didn't left the house to avoid seeing you.."

He stopped her "No, we won't begin it with a lie." he teased her

"Well, I left the house at the same time you were about to come to not see you. I was going even without a goal just walking and I was shocked when I found you behind my back. I thought am just imagining when I felt you were in the garage but you put your hand on my shoulder and I realized it was real."