Chapter Two

"Come darling, come." Robert looked at his daughter who was walking slowly like a princess.

Ariana tried to control her temper in front of them, she walked towards them regretting every step. Her heart beats rapidly.

"Hi" She said shaking hands with Manil who was super happy to see her.

"Hi, pretty Ariana." Manil said in a clear welcoming voice.

She ignored Martin and he didn't care.

"Let's have dinner. Everything is ready." Katy Monian, Ariana's mother said pointing to the dining room.

"Okay, Let's have dinner." Manil welcomed the suggestion as he was hungry.

Martin was very calm, he looked handsome and clean like he has just taken a shower.
They all sat in the dining room. She avoided sitting beside Martin or even near to him.

"Darling, Have you decided which job you would like to take in our bank?" Manil said while eating his grilled steak that was professionally cooked.

"Uhm... Actually, I decided to wait until I finish college." she said coldly noticing Martin's reaction.

"Why suddenly? We decided already that you will try! What happened? " Robert, her father said putting his fork and knife down staring at his daughter who changed her opinion suddenly.

"Nothing dad! But I just saw that this is better for me right now." Ariana said looking at both her father and Manil.

"Are you worrying about your studying? I promise you, it will not affect you at all. Don't worry. It will be a training period. Don't forget you will be our future official designer soon." Manil tried to persuade her.

"Thank so much... Actually I don't know what to say. But I'm not really keen anymore." Ariana apologized.

Why are her family so surprised? Hadn't she told them already about it? Didn't she tell them about her opinion and about what happened! Or she's just making me hear that she will not work with me! Dammit I shouldn't have talked to her like this in the morning. Martin thought

"Oh why? What happened made you change your mind? Is there anything you disliked?" Manil said with a sad look.

"Nothing at all. I just felt it's better if I waited. I'm sorry." She felt embarrassed as she doesn't give a good reason.

"I will not accept your apologize at all if you didn't accept my offer." Manil said.

"What is it?" Ariana stopped eating.

"Work with us for just two weeks then decide. Please Ariana don't refuse. I'll be so sad if you did."

"Oh Actually I.... "

"No apologizes." Manil interrupted her.

"It's a good deal. Please accept, Ariana." Katy said giving her a begging look.

"Well, Okay." She felt she was forced from everywhere so she decided to give in.

Martin's heart was dancing. His soul was back to its regular place now. He felt that he had another chance to be near Ariana. He felt comfortable now. He enjoyed eating after that.