Chapter Sixteen

He opened the car door for her, she got into and he as well. He started his car and drove quickly as hell.

"Slow down. Why are you speeding?"

He shrugged and continued driving.

"Hey, I am talking." she sighted.

"Sorry..... What?" he teased.

"You are driving madly."

"I know, just adding some suspense." Martin scoffed.

"Suspence? Am I in a movie? Martin calm down. It wouldn't have a good end."

He smirked not looking to her.. There was a long science. Martin's phone rang. The speaker was automatically opened sounding in all the car..

"Yes dad." Martin said.

"Martin.... Do you hear me?" His dad said on the other line.

"I'm hearing you perfectly. Go ahead."

"That's great. Where were you son? Martin, you have to travel to California you have delayed it for a lot because of this........"

Martin suddenly put the speaker off and heard him from the phone.

The hell! Why did he do that? I wanted to know why he delayed his traveling....  Ariana thought.

"I understand but I am not ready...... Okay dad okay I will see you in 10 minutes, now am driving call you later." He ended his call looking at her "Sorry, my dad need to talk with me. Do you want me to drive you anywhere or home?"

"Home." she said looking at his serious emotion that covered his face, he was like holding lots of troubles.

I hope I could get these troubles away from you... Ariana thought.

He stopped in front of her house garden.

She opened his car's door "Thank you."

"For what?" he smiled at her and she smiled back.

She ran through her house opening the door... He was watching her steps, she felt that his car didn't move till she entered the house.

She took her clothes off and wore her home gown. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge searching for her favourite cappuccino powder, she didn't find it

"My God! Where is it?" then she realised that it has never been in the fridge "Hell, it can't be here.... It's over there." she went and made her a cup and went back to her room, she decided to do some work as she wanted to leave their bank leaving a good thing to them.

I should know what's wrong happening there. Ariana thought.

Martin went to his father's office after he left Ariana... He was super nervous not accepting the idea of travelling to California right now and leaving Ariana.. He entered the bank rushing..