Chapter Three

Ariana set her alarm to wake her up early. She remembered that Mr. Manil wanted her to start tomorrow.

How I didn't tell him to make it later a bit? I want to go shopping and to the beauty salon to make my hair. I won't have time for this.
Ariana thought.

At 7 A.M. Ariana woke up, she took a shower and get dressed a white blouse and a pink mini skirt, with a tall necklace around her neck. She went to Starbucks and bought her favourite vanilla iced coffee. She went to the bank office at 8 AM with her own car with her own driver.

The automatic doors are opened now for her. Ariana was feeling so bad that she was forced to accept Mr Manil's offer. She doesn't want to see Martin. But she decided to act normally as if she had never known or met him before.

"Hi, Welcome. I'm so happy to see you again." Bruce said with a smile in his face, the one who refused to let her in yesterday.

"Hi, Good morning. I'm happy too." Ariana smiled back.

"I hope you hadn't got upset from me that day."

"It's fine. I already have forgotten that."

"You made me feel comfortable now. Thank you."

A tall, handsome gorgeous guy in a black expensive suit entered the room, his perfume smell covered the place... He was Martin.

Oh my God. He came!

Martin looked at Ariana who was sitting in a side chair of Bruce's desk, he stared at her for a minute. He eyed her from her hair to her feet. He looked at her flawless beautiful slim legs.

Damn.. Will he stay staring at me like this for too long?

"Miss Rea, welcome. Come we need to talk about the business." Martin said in a clear formal voice.

"Why am I gonna talk about the business with you? We already decided that only in case I need help I will ask you."

"I already have organized with one of our good workers here to help you do everything. I'm just gonna show you what type of work will you take part in."

Ariana felt embarrassed...

"Well if that's it, okay." She followed him to his office.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Nothing, Thank you. I will drink my Starbucks. Let's start."

"Well So, I chose you to be in my crew. You will have a good training time with me, um I mean of course with them. They will teach you also how to decorate. Or do you want something else or have another opinion?"