•2

Cameron's POV
"Alex, put that down!" I heard Kimberly say to him while I was on the phone with her. I was on my way to my mom's with Nash and Hayes. "I've got to go, bye, I love you" I said, I heard "I love you too" and hung up the phone. I'm excited to see Kaitlin, Sierra and mom. Sierra recently had a kid, they named him Grayson
Hayes' POV
I'm nervous to see her again, we haven't spoken to eachother in almost a year, has she forgotten about me?, about our memories?, what if she doesn't want to see me? , this was probably a mistake to come with them.
Nash's POV
I'm excited to see Kaitlin, we're talked but we haven't seen each other in years. We've talked but haven't really seen each other in person. She'll be excited to see Hayes.
Kaitlin's POV
I was watching If I stay while I was on my phone, I was waiting for Cameron to get here, he said he had a surprise for me when he gets here, I wonder what it could be..
I was knocked out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, I opened it.
"Hey, baby sis!" Cameron said, "Cameron; I'm eighteen, I'm not a baby, now where's my nephew" I asked, "He's at home?", "awe, I thought Alex was my surprise", "no, they're right here"
Nash and Hayes came around the corner.
Hayes' POV
"No, they are right here" we heard Cameron say, Nash and I walked around the corner and Kaitlin put her hand over her mouth and gasped.
I knew she wouldn't want to see me, I shouldn't have come, she hugged me.
"I missed you so much" , I hugged her back, "I missed you too".

I saw the visit tonight with my friends, I screamed.