Chapter 11

Um yeah i feel like a dirty little bastard looooooooool!

I hope you like it & vote & Comment & Fan yeaah anyways i am beat lool so tired

Warings-Smut,Bad words

_____________________________________________________________

After seeing my dad for the first time in ages I made my way home, I dropped into a pizza place & picked up some pizza on my way home because not long ago Louis texted me, telling my he & the boys are in my flat.

I don’t mind them being there because their like family, especially Louis. Hopefully one day Louis will become Louis William Tomlinson-Styles though. I can imagine Louis & I getting married & having a family one day, because I honestly don’t see a future without Louis. I know that seems drastic but it’s the truth.  

By the time I got out of my Louis day dreaming I was at my flat.  I walked up my little gravel walk way to the door and then put the key in the lock & unlocked it.

“I’m back.” I called out as I stepped foot in the door. Kicking off my shoes & hanging my coat on the coat hanger I have by the door I walked into my flat. I walked into the living room to see Louis  staring intently at the Tv screen.  An Idea popped into my mind, making a smirk come upon my face.

I snuck up behind the couch where Louis said lying down and I jumped over the couch & landed on the boy, making him squeal like a little girl. He glared at me with a pout on his kissable lips. I quickly connected our lips in a chaste kiss.  There was no tongue involved it was just pure love & sweetness.

I pulled away with a smile on my face & he grinned back at me with that gorgeous smile reaching his eyes.

“Forgive me?” I brushed our lips

“Always.” He instantly replied

He hauled be down by the back of my neck & connected our lips once again. I part my mouth for him & his tongue is quick to invade my mouth. I moaned as he started sucking on my tongue and I felt a twitch in my pants.

“Looks like Harry Jr is getting excited.” Louis teased

“Don’t tease Lou just fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me forget about everything. I want to feel you cock inside of me I wanna feel you Louis all of you.” I saw him gulp

“Well then I guess You’ll ride you, & when I mean ride you I mean all night long baby.” He flipped me over & was now hovering over me.

“Lou but where are the boys I thought they were coming over?” I had to ask I don’t want them coming in on Louis fucking me so hard that we might break the couch.

“They said that they thought me & you could use some alone time, so they never came.” He smiled a breath taking smile

“Fuck just kiss me already.” He leans downs and hungrily kisses my lips, surly bruising them but not like I’ll care.  His lips moved perfectly with mine & I felt his cold finger tips go to the bottom of my shirt.

“Arms up.” He ordered

I swiftly put my arms up & he toke my shirt and kissed me again. I felt his hand go to my right nipple; he gentle squeezed it making a moan erupt from the back of my throat.

“God Louis.” I moan

“You like that?” He squeezed it harder and then moved his head down so he started sucking. He twirl  his tongue around & Around making me moan even more.

“Just fu- fuck me.” I pant

“Anything for you baby.” He moved his head down until he got to my lower area. I saw a smirk come across his face and then I herd my zipper come down, Oh god he is unbuttoning my pants with his mouth. I looked down at his & see he is pulling down my pants & he then flicked them off followed by my boxers.  I was laying there completely naked as Louis’s eyes racked there way over my body.

Louis then began to take off his shirt which then showed off his amazing abs, followed by his pants and boxers. Once he was naked he came over & pounced on me, making me moan because his member hit mine.  

“Louis!” I groaned

“Tell me what you want Harry.” He bite down on my ear making me gasp.

“Fuck Lou.” I panted

“Tell me.” I growled

“ I want you to fuck me, no make love to me. All night long I- I wana feel you all of you, I want all of you in me. I want you to make me scream your name, I want to feel you hot cum inside me, please Louis just hurry up.” I then felt him push into me with one thrust making me groan.

“Jesus Louis.” I moan

He started thrusting at a faster pace making my breathing hitch, and I grabbed a hold of his shoulders. He kept coming but I needed more.

“Harder Louis.” He did as I said and picked up his pace.

He kept up with his thrust & soon enough I felt myself come over mine & His chest with a scream of his name. Not much after me with one finally thrust I felt Louis come inside of me with a moan of my name.

I felt him pull out of me & I whimpered.

He fell on top of my chest & I stroked his hair as we both lay there panting, trying to cath our breath.

“I think we should get up & Clean our selves up in the shower.” I nod my head and felt Louis lift his self off me as he got off the couch, he reached a hand out for me to grab. Grabbing his hand I stood up and winced at the pain in my backside.

“Shit was I too hard?” Louis looked concerned

“Nah babe you were perfect.” I pecked his lips.

He had a shower which surprising we never did anything, we just helped wash each others hair & body.  Once we were done we went into my room and laid down in each others arms. It was only eight but we were both exhausted so we drifted off to sleep, still cuddling.