Chapter 1

Harry was a young charming lad; the ladies drooled over him & always watched him including a few boys. He never paid attention to any of them because he had his love, his life or at least that is what he thought. All through high school Harry has been an A student, while still being a jock.

Everyone one around loved Harry & his cheeky personality including his boyfriend of two years Nick & Harry were the ‘it’ couple everyone envied them together & everyone wanted a relationship like theirs.  Nick was head over heels for Harry & Harry felt the same way or so he thought.

One day Harry went out for a walk because he needed to stretch his legs because they were cramping up on him, so he walked an unfamiliar path. As we was walking he herd the roar of a engine screaming, like someone was burning tires or so Harry thought.  Harry being a adventurous person went to see what all the noise was & when he finally could see what was making all the noise he found it, a drag race has happening.

As he approached the seen before him he saw that two guys were racing & when they turned they were going so fast that they almost flipped the cars. “Holy god” Harry muttered to himself.

He walked over to where other people were cheering on the racers. As he walked over he watched the cars race and he turned around to walk into the crowd a bit more so he wouldn’t stick out like a sore thumb. He stood next to a blonde guy holding hands with a brown man.  “They look cute together” Harry thought to himself.

Harry just kept watching the cars race & smiled. It looked like a lot of fun & Harry being the boy that loved to try new things wanted to give this a go.

Once the two cars stopped or will one of them came in front of the other which I’m guessing is the winner, jumped out. I looked at the driver once he had taken off his helmet & he looked hot. His hair was wet from the sweat but it only made him look sexier. Harry what the hell are you saying? You have a boyfriend!” Harry internally yelled at himself.

Harry must’ve been staring to long because before he knew it the guy that he was staring at was up in his face. He had electric blue eyes & tan skin that I just wanted to trail my fingers over, & he had plump lips.

“Well Curly is there something that you like? You’ve been staring at me for ages. I know I’m sexy but you don’t need to stare.” He winked.

“N- no I was just Um admiring you car.” I blushed

“Really?” He seemed sceptical

“Yes, it looks fun.” I smiled.

“Really curly? I didn’t take you for the type to drag race.” He seemed shocked.

“You should never judge a book by its cover.” I smirked

“Hmm guess I shouldn’t Eh Curly” I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

“Harry.” I told him

“What?” His face showed confusion

“My name.” He turned what I presumed to be a shade of red but quickly went back to his normal color.

“Well Harry are you still interested in riding that car.” He pointed towards the car that he hopped out of moments before.

“What are you serious?” I grinned

“Yes, come on.” He laughed. God his laugh was like a melody.

He grabbed my hand & dragged me over to his car. He reached in the window & Hauled out two helmets & gave one to me so I can wear & Put the other one over his own head.