Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning & hauled my lazy ass out of bed, thinking that I shouldn’t have stayed out so late, but then glad I did because last night was amazing.

As I got up & was done with my showering I made my way down stairs & smelled something amazing. As I walked  into the kitchen I seen my mum cooking & someone was sitting in a chair, as I walked in the kitchen I  found out that the guy was infact Nick.

“Harry” He smiled as he got out of his chair & gave me a kiss, & This was the first kiss where I actually didn’t want to kiss him. But I had to kiss him back because I didn’t want him getting upset with me, I really didn’t need that.

“Hey Babe” I forced a smile , luckily no one noticed.

“Boys take a seat the pancakes are ready.” Mum came over & put pancakes on our plates.

I dug right in to the pancakes hungry from last night, I felt their eyes on my as I ate but chose to ignore them, that is until they asked me that question.

“So um Harry where were you last night? I tried calling but got no answer.” He moved his pancakes with his fork so he wouldn’t make eye contact.

“Just out with some friends S’all.” I replied

“Oh.” He replied

“Yeah is that a problem?” I looked at him I was slightly annoyed.

“No, I just thought you didn’t go out much with the people from school.” He mumbled

“I have friends other than the ones in school.” I snapped

“Sorry.” He looked down at his plate and pushed it away, but I kept on eating.

The table became very awkward and I was glad when my mum toke the plates away. I got up from the table & went to grab my bookbag & singled Nick to come on as I left the house.

I jumped into the driver seat of my car & waited for Nick to get in. Finally he got in & I turned up the radio & drove out of the driveway.

The drive was awkward & that was because Nick & I hardly ever fight & I mean never, I feel as though I should be feeling bad for snapping but I don’t.

Once we pulled up to the school I jumped out of my car & waited for Nick to get out before locking it up. I walked around the car and laced Nick’s & Mine fingers together as we began walking into the school.

We said ‘Hey’ to a few people as we made our way to class & sat down. I sat behind Nick as I felt my phone vibrate.

I hauled it out & seen I have a text from Louis.

From- Lou

Hey Curly! Hows life?

I laughed at the nickname usually  when someone calls me ‘Curly’ it pisses me off including Nick but when Louis calls me it I like it.

To-Lou

Eh Life’s alright, how about you?

I looked up on the board to see the teacher writing notes but I can get them from someone else later, right now I’m texting Louis it’s more important.

From-Lou

Eh its life. What eating you?

To Lou-

Boyfriend is being really annoying atm Gaaahhh.

From Lou-

Ugh relationship drama sucks! Wanna get lunch with me?”

To Lou

That sounds amazing.

I smiled as I slid my phone back into my pocket and looked at the board & started writing notes.

 _______________________________________

Sorry its short & not edited but this is not my day..... & MY keyboard is messed atm so sorry 

Um please vote,comment,fan (: