15

I wrote this part! P.S I'm sorry to those who ship Jessa (Jem and Tessa) -Alison
---------------------------------

Me, casey and Jem pop in

Me- well has anyone enjoyed the game so far?!

*silence*

Me- I will take that as a yes!!

Will- why are you so happy?!

Me- idk! I'm just really happy for some reason!

Four- did anyone give her peace serum?!

Casey- nope, she is just hyper

Christina- did you give her candy?

Casey- ummm I don't think so

Me- hey CJ! I found the candy on your bag so I did have candy!!!! *giggles* I'm sleepy, James let's go take a nap! *graps Jems arm and leaves*

Casey- ok then, Simon ask someone truth or dare. And Tessa if I her a jealous peep out of you I will put you in time out.

Tessa- gosh ok.

*she leaves*

Simon- Will truth or dare?

Will- dare

Simon-*smirks evilly* I dare you to kiss Tessa.

Uriah-*pulls out his phone and starts video taping it*

Will- ok, it's just a dare right?

Tessa- yeah just a dare

*both lean in and kiss, but then things get heated and they start making out*

Jace- eww!!!

Clary- (silently yells) Jem,Alison and Casey!

*we appear silently and watched them without them knowing. I comfort Jem who is sad and mad about this*

*finally they break apart and we all hear a couple of mumbles of I love you Tess and I love you Will*

Jem- WHAT THE F*CK?!

Tessa-*looks shocked* umm umm James it's not what it seems, it was a dare!

Will- believe us it was a dare!

Uriah- I have a video of it Jem if you want to watch it, because the dare was for them to kiss not make out.

Jem- let me see *watched video and looks heartbroken*

Tessa and will say at the same time- I'm sorry James.

Me-THE DARE WAS TO JUST KISS NOT SUCK EACH OTHERS FACE OFF AND THINK THAT IF YOU MUMBLE SOMETHING THAT WE WONT HEAR IT?!

Casey- let's just leave for now ok Jem and Alison?

Jem--* just nods*

Me- yeah sure.

*we leave*

Tessa- what have I done?! What if he breaks off our engagement?!

Magnus- this is usually where I say that won't happen and that he loves you unconditionally but you kinda screwed up sweetie.

--
A/N

MAGNUS THE MAGNIFICENT HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH!!!!

Lol well there was lots of drama this chapter! And I am sorry for those who ship Jessa, I ship them too! 

Wellllllll

Vote and comment please!!!!

-Ali